2000 Air jordan XI Concord legit check

Seller describes the shoe as:
CONDITION

2000 Air Jordan XI in size 7.  100% authentic or your money back, check my feedback andbid with confidence. 

The shoes are brand new and have never been worn.  They show some signs of age such as yellowing, hence I am selling them as pre-owned.  The patent leather still looks great, I would say they look wearable.  No original box but I will ship them bubble wrapped inside another box. Check out the photos for details, ifyou have any questions let me know.  I usually reply to all emails within 24 hours.

Are these authentic?
Are these brand new?
How much do you think they're worth?

pics:

Shoes look ds. No wrinkling on the back ankle area or creases in the pl. Shoes have been poorly stored, thus the yellowing of the soles and mesh. Pricewise if u can get them for $250 then it's not bad imo. But I think honestly you'll have problems with them like sole or midsole separation because of the storing technique used by the seller. Just wait for the concord's in December unless u really want a pair of the previous retro's.

legit and not brand new, id say nds. You can tell fromt he ankle creasing. Id price these at around 150-175 tops because of yellowing uppers and soles. I know there from 2000 and would be worth more if in DS and not so yellowed. Im just saying that because someone would rather spend more on a better condition pair cuz they are flooding the market because of the upcoming re-re-release, but get more opinions.

legit and no they arent new maybe if he included the original box and inserts etc then it would be believable but you can see a little creasing on the inside of the shoe. Pretty close tho probably worn no more than a few times carefully. Unless they have the box as well I wouldnt buy them if I were you Id wait til the re release later this year but if u want those now id say they are worth to me no more than 200

I bet those were worn at least a few times. The guy probably took the insole out so it doesnt wear away the logo. the 23 on the heel is worn, and there are creases here and there.

i wouldnt buy those unless they were dirt cheap. you'll need to put a lot of work in to make them shine. those are nasty.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

I bet those were worn at least a few times. The guy probably took the insole out so it doesnt wear away the logo. the 23 on the heel is worn, and there are creases here and there.

i wouldnt buy those unless they were dirt cheap. you'll need to put a lot of work in to make them shine. those are nasty.
This. Those were definitely worn...

hate when people try to pass worn shoes as ds...especially when the ankle area shows obvious signs of wear.... I wouldn't buy those unless u really want a pair of 2000 concords, i rather wait till rd for the new retros

Back
Top Bottom