2000 Space Jam XI 11 Legit Check

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined May 15, 2011
Got these off ebay for a really good deal, but now that I have them I think they're fake.

EDIT: For the seller, I added some pics of the authentics to show the difference.
Fake:

Authentic:

Fake:

Tag on tongue should say JUMPMAN JAM not JUMPMAN JORDAN
Fake:

Authentic:

23 has a space like it should and ball lines up like it should.
Fake:

but you can see MJ's butt?
Authentic:

That's what the jumpman should look like.

Carbon fiber looks/feels real

Took out the insole and there's this cardboard thing under it, glued down not stitched.
Fake:

Fake:

Authentic:

This is what the tag SHOULD look like, with the production date touching the barcode. On the shoes I was sent, you can see it doesn't.

Thanks for the help guys, if they're fake like I think, I'm gonna try and get a refund.

Joined Jun 27, 2007
Honestly, they look legit to me. however, I've never owned a pair of space jams so i would get more opinions.

Joined Aug 21, 2005
Those are fake. The date isn't touching the bar code & they have the bulbous clown shoe toe

Joined May 15, 2011
Originally Posted by ACGrizzy

Those are fake. The date isn't touching the bar code & they have the bulbous clown shoe toe
Thanks, that's what I was thinking. Can I just have a few more people confirm that they're fake please so I can show this to the seller and get my money back?

Joined Jan 26, 2011
The whole patent leather part is way off. You can tell with the toe box area.. Clown shoes. Thats not because laces are tied tight

Joined Feb 27, 2008
They are fake. The lettering on the tounge is wrong. The 2001 retro says something else not exactly sure but I know it's different from the shoes pictured.

Humbled

formerly whatslosinlike
Joined Aug 4, 2010
damn so they have carbon fiber on them?

Gotta check them even harder now

Joined Jan 14, 2017
ACGrizzy; 2000Those are fake. The date isn't touching the bar
Well, and your profile photo a picture of shoe, your a shoe fan, not expert, you know nothing of the production line of the SJ 11's 2000, they contained Flaws within the Nike Co. the "fake" was built a month later than the "real" ones, and for peep sake, the SJ 11's 2000 never had replicas, just the 2009 and 2016

pmpdaddyrobford

Supporter
Joined Dec 24, 2013
ACGrizzy; 2000Those are fake. The date isn't touching the bar
Well, and your profile photo a picture of shoe, your a shoe fan, not expert, you know nothing of the production line of the SJ 11's 2000, they contained Flaws within the Nike Co. the "fake" was built a month later than the "real" ones, and for peep sake, the SJ 11's 2000 never had replicas, just the 2009 and 2016
you just responded to something half a decade old and you're wrong. There are fakes of the 2000s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom