2000 XI Concord Legit Check PLEASE

I wouldn't buy them based off just that one picture, and I sure as hell wouldn't call them legit either. 

I wouldn't buy them based off just that one picture, and I sure as hell wouldn't call them legit either. 
Im not sure what youre looking at but the shoes in that picture are 100% legit. The tag third spacing is there, the carbon fiber is black and textured. And it has the softer more flexible shinnier patent leather from the 11s released back in 2000-2001.

Im not sure what youre looking at but the shoes in that picture are 100% legit. The tag third spacing is there, the carbon fiber is black and textured. And it has the softer more flexible shinnier patent leather from the 11s released back in 2000-2001.

I'm not saying they're fake. I'm saying no one can judge based on 1 lousy picture. The most obvious thing on a 2000 Concord is the inverted jumpman on the shoes. This picture only shows one shoe with the jumpman. The other thing everyone checks for is the 23 on the heel. This shows neither heel or the cut of the patent leather on the heel. Nor does it show the serial number on the size tag. Maybe my browser is messed up, cause I only see one picture. But It would be extremely knuckleheaded to purchase a $300+ pair of shoes based off this one pic, and it's irresponsible to say they are authentic based off of the picture too.

I'm not saying they're fake. I'm saying no one can judge based on 1 lousy picture. The most obvious thing on a 2000 Concord is the inverted jumpman on the shoes. This picture only shows one shoe with the jumpman. The other thing everyone checks for is the 23 on the heel. This shows neither heel or the cut of the patent leather on the heel. Nor does it show the serial number on the size tag. Maybe my browser is messed up, cause I only see one picture. But It would be extremely knuckleheaded to purchase a $300+ pair of shoes based off this one pic, and it's irresponsible to say they are authentic based off of the picture too.
I understand what you're saying and normally I would agree with you. But this picture is enough to show authenticity. Back in 2000-2001 the easiest way to tell the difference between fake and legit was by the carbon fiber plate. It was either Carboniferous which is textured. Or a flat piece of checkered plastic. This Is obviously textured carbon fiber. That's why I can say with 100% certainty that if he is getting the shoes in the picture he is getting a legit pair of concords.

I understand what you're saying and normally I would agree with you. But this picture is enough to show authenticity. Back in 2000-2001 the easiest way to tell the difference between fake and legit was by the carbon fiber plate. It was either Carboniferous which is textured. Or a flat piece of checkered plastic. This Is obviously textured carbon fiber. That's why I can say with 100% certainty that if he is getting the shoes in the picture he is getting a legit pair of concords.
How do you know these were made in 2000-2001? You're just taking their word for it? It could be a more recent replica with the 2000 Concord Box and Card. 

There's no way to verify what year it was made in unless you see the serial or other Jumpan. 

It's just not logical.

Ill repeat, replica 11s don't come with real carbon fiber. Plain and simple. No matter how recent the release. So that answers authenticity. If they have real carbon fiber they're authentic.

As for how I know they're the 2000 release? For one I own this release as well as the 2011. The 2000 release is the only release of the concords to be release without a blue tinted soul. The 1996 OG release had the blue sole and the 2011 release also had the blue sole.

Like I said, as long as he's getting the shoes in the picture they're 100% authentic.

If you know what you're looking for then a pic like that is enough to determine authenticity. The XIs in that pic are 100% legit.

Now would it be wise for the OP to purchase them based on that one pic alone? No, of course not, that is why you always ask for paper tagged & dated pics of every side and angle, but that is the buyer's responsibility, not ours. As helpful as we try to be, this forum can only point them in the right direction.

At the end of the day when you buy any product based on pics over the internet there's always a risk.

Last edited:
If you know what you're looking for then a pic like that is enough to determine authenticity. The XIs in that pic are 100% legit.

Now would it be wise for the OP to purchase them based on that one pic alone? No, of course not, that is why you always ask for paper tagged & dated pics of every side and angle, but that is the buyer's responsibility, not ours. As helpful as we try to be, this forum can only point them in the right direction.
At the end of the day when you buy any product based on pics over the internet there's always a risk.
Agreed, that's why I said as long as he's getting the shoes in the picture he's getting legit shoes. Every concord release has its own defining characteristics. If you know 11s you know what I'm talking about.

Back
Top Bottom