2002 Air Jordan 8 Bugs

I have an offer of $285 on a deadstock pair.... I'm asking $350.... is $285 really the going market for a shoe this old?

Why are pics necessary for a DS pair? Provided there are no condition issues (I wouldn't assume there would be since the OP didn't mention it).

OP: DS pairs from the CDP go for $350, I wouldn't take less than that if it were me selling them.

Im assuming you have missed something.. The CDP's are from 08' not 02'....OP is asking about the First retros from 02'... I also think $350 is WAY too high for even DS.. OP $280-$300 is about top dollar for them.. This shoe just recently retroed and they were also included in the CDP's from 08'..So they have retroed this shoe 3 times in the last 13 yrs... They are really nothing that cant be found for $250 and change if your patient. So the question really is would you sell them for that much.. In no way shape or form will these ever fetch lets say Carmine $$$s. So its your call, but its a fair offer IMO.

Last edited:
Im assuming you have missed something.. The CDP's are from 08' not 02'....OP is asking about the First retros from 02'... I also think $350 is WAY too high for even DS.. OP $280-$300 is about top dollar for them.. This shoe just recently retroed and they were also included in the CDP's from 08'..So they have retroed this shoe 3 times in the last 13 yrs... They are really nothing that cant be found for $250 and change if your patient. So the question really is would you sell them for that much.. In no way shape or form will these ever fetch lets say Carmine $$$s. So its your call, but its a fair offer IMO.

Exactly my point.

Why would a NEWER retro be worth more than an older DS pair...?

Thanks for the replies. to be clear, I am the owner of the DS pair from 2002 and selling them. I have an offer on ebay for $285... I'm trying to avoid fees on there and going through paypal direct, but I can't get the person offering to contact me outside of ebay. Hence why I'm on the fence with taking his offer. Even after fees I'll be ok with these.

As for wearability, I really feel you could wear these things yet, they look perfect. But I'm not going to be one to find out, I'm selling them one way or another.

Exactly my point.

Why would a NEWER retro be worth more than an older DS pair...?
They are not worth more.. Just the resellers think everything is worth $300+ and thats just not the case.. The CDP's IMO are not worth $350...Personally I wouldnt pay over $250 for a pair of these (02', 08', 13') unless its the 93' OG's honestly..

Thanks for the replies. to be clear, I am the owner of the DS pair from 2002 and selling them. I have an offer on ebay for $285... I'm trying to avoid fees on there and going through paypal direct, but I can't get the person offering to contact me outside of ebay. Hence why I'm on the fence with taking his offer. Even after fees I'll be ok with these.

As for wearability, I really feel you could wear these things yet, they look perfect. But I'm not going to be one to find out, I'm selling them one way or another.
I also think you would be fine to wear them for kickin around etc....8's are built like tanks man. I wouldnt ball in them though.

They are not worth more.. Just the resellers think everything is worth $300+ and thats just not the case.. The CDP's IMO are not worth $350...
Personally I wouldnt pay over $250 for a pair of these (02', 08', 13') unless its the 93' OG's honestly..

What you would personally pay and what they actually sell for are not the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom