2002 WCFs Kings vs Lakers Game 6: "The Greatest Tragedy in Sports" YouTube vid'

chi ill

Banned
Enough said .

Edit: Changed title from "How y'all feel about this ?" and added search tags. - holdenmichael

greatest tragedy in sports? not a chance, speakin of chances the kings still had one in game 7.

with that said if I was a Kings fan...id still be heated.

If I was a Kings fan I would have probably cried. That was prettry sad.

Interesting as well.

That Kings team was
pimp.gif

One of my favorite teams to watch ever though, was the Kings with White Chocolate.

ahhh this video scared me for some reason. I forgot how stacked the Kings were back then: Divac, Christie, Webber, Bibby, Peja and Torkgulu (pre MIP).damnnnnn.

I agree some calls were wack, but some on the vid were CLEARLY reaches.

Like Shaq stepping over the line was CLEARLY after the shot, and a flagrant on that foul for Funderburke Gimme a #@!@!!@ Break
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jakecuevas

so what you lost

cry about......or continue to......
If this ever happened to your Lakers (which probably won't because apparently David loves the Lakers) I'll be sure to pass over the box oftissues !!$*%+*
eyes.gif

This series happened when i was in the 6th or 7th grade and i remember asking my mom why God hates the Kings
laugh.gif

Yet another testament to how great that Laker team was. If Kings fans keep crying, then you know it was one for the records.

Edit:
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Yet another testament to how great that Laker team was. If Kings fans keep crying, then you know it was one for the records.

Edit:
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

so what you lost

This again?
Lakers won. Get over it. Refs are part of the game.

I guess the same thing should be said about Laker fans crying about Steve Nash winning the MVP over Kobe.

I've lived in LA my WHOLE life and was watching Magic and Showtime when i was 6 years old. I LOVED the lakers. But now? Simply because of the fans... ihave just lost all the love i had for that team growing up. Now, i just watch basketball... i dont really have a favorite team anymore.

The Kings were robbed. Plain and simple. I don't blame the Lakers they were just playing the same game, but Sacramento was the better team. They just hadtwo opponents in that series.

Originally Posted by ZoomJay25

so what you lost

This again?

Lakers won. Get over it. Refs are part of the game.

I guess the same thing should be said about Laker fans crying about Steve Nash winning the MVP over Kobe.

I've lived in LA my WHOLE life and was watching Magic and Showtime when i was 6 years old. I LOVED the lakers. But now? Simply because of the fans... i have just lost all the love i had for that team growing up. Now, i just watch basketball... i dont really have a favorite team anymore.

The Kings were robbed. Plain and simple. I don't blame the Lakers they were just playing the same game, but Sacramento was the better team. They just had two opponents in that series.

laugh.gif

What the hell does Steve Nash winning MVP have to do with this?

--Tragedy? That's too strong a word to use for anything in SPORTS. Its not like anyone died or something.
--Travesty? Maybe. Kings still had a chance in OT on their home floor. Great historic teams capitilize on "tragedies". Bad teams CHOKE.

Back
Top Bottom