2006 Black/Chambray Blue retro 7, size 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are worn, have been worn multiple times but they are in GREAT shape still, check them out. They were purchased in February 2006, worn only by me. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

This thread is being created to get rid of most of my shoes. My time has officially come to an end for having many multiple pairs of shoes. I will be listing many of my shoes until I have none left that I wish to sell, this includes Jordans, Air Force 1s, potentially some Air Maxes, and other miscellaneous shoes as well.

The sizes range from size 9.5s that fit bigger like 10s, to 10.5/11s that fit somewhat big and had to sit as a result. The shoes are in all conditions, from beater pairs to DS. As one pair is sold another will be put up.

You can contact me through Twitter, Email, or PM
Twitter: SalutesNShrugs
Email: buckeye8805@yahoo.com

Prices include shipping, for the newer/better condition pairs the box is included in the price. For the older pairs a box is available but I would like to ship them without the box for pricing, this is negotiable. All pairs will be shipped in a shipping box with stuffing for protection of the shoes.

ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE
Main goal here is to get rid of some shoes, feel free to shoot an offer, most will be considered. With that said I won’t be going crazy with things(ex. Infrared 6 package for $50…not happening).

NO SHOES WILL BE HELD, DON’T ASK.

I have references that are available upon request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom