2007-08 SUNS CHAMPIONSHIP SEASON THREAD (G.Hill update)

RIP Phoenix.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Slow Motion G35

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by J0E HUSTLE

Wheres NBADotCom???
laugh.gif

Banned for life camp.

Really? ....oh man, trying to get him out of hiding
I miss fussin with dude, but in a way, if he hadn't gotten banned during the Memphis game, can you imagine the spree he would have gone on now withhis beloved Suns? He would have gone crazy with all the Suns haters jumping on him.

I'm sure he'll be back, but not until next season when the Suns have a chance to make the postseason.
wink.gif

^ He will not be back.

I say that because I know he loves NikeTalk, so I know he's reading this, especially since this is a Suns Season thread made by him.

You will NOT be back, at least not as yourself. If you pretend you're not you, then... yeah... you'll be back.

I can not be more clear... WE (the staff) can not be more clear... you are NOT going to be given another chance.

He's not just banned for now, with us staff thinking 'Well if he's banned for like 8 months, then the NEXT time he has a name approved, he'llact more respectful on here.' That's not the case at ALL. He's banned for good, with us staff thinking 'He's banned for good.'

I mean, zodogg, ShoxMatrix, some Arizona Wildcats name, NBAdotcom, Matrix31Stat32, and like 2 or 3 I'm not remembering... enough.

Originally Posted by daprescription

damn what'd he do?

Too much BS? All his bashing of teams. I think the last straw for Ska was when he went off about the people from Tennessee.

^ Yep. Like I said, there are at least 3 that I was forgetting earlier. 'Anonymous Dude'.
laugh.gif
daprescription:
damn what'd he do?
Fro B Giant:
What didn't he do!
GSDOUBLEU:
Too much BS? All his bashing of teams. I think the last straw for Ska was when he went off about the people from Tennessee.

And it's not even like I'm this huge TN fan. I lived in TN for a couple years, and I freaking HATED it. I would NEVER live there again.And as far as TN teams, I love the Titans, but I have ALWAYS hated the Vols.

My point: his comments didn't become the last straw because I'm this huge pro-Tennessee guy. His comments were the last straw because we (the staff,not just me) decided that they were the last straw.

But like Fro B Giant said: what DIDN'T he do?

He's just too disrespectful for NikeTalk. He's disrespected women, players he deems as 'hood' types, Euro players, drinkers of 2% milk, anyathlete who's been arrested for anything, NikeTalkers, the South, the Best Coast, the East Coast, the Bay area, Florida, Greenland, Yao Ming supporters,Matrix haters, people who like Twinkies, people who hate Twinkies, Lakers fans, Kobe fans, fat people, illegal immigrants, legal immigrants, 'young kidsthese days', hip-hop, the letter D... you name it.

But to answer your question, daprescription: the final straw was some disrespectful comments about the South, andit was immediately agreed upon that those comments would be his last on here... ever. When I brought it up to the rest of the staff, it was NOT a matter of'Wellll, let's think about it for a few days.' Nope. It was immediately agreed upon that his disrespect wouldn't be stopped on his own, so wewould have to stop it.

So we did.

But like Fro B Giant said: what DIDN'T he do? He's just too disrespectful for NikeTalk. He's disrespected women, players he deems as 'hood' types, Euro players, drinkers of 2% milk, any athlete who's been arrested for anything, NikeTalkers, the South, the Best Coast, the East Coast, the Bay area, Florida, Greenland, Yao Ming supporters, Matrix haters, people who like Twinkies, people who hate Twinkies, Lakers fans, Kobe fans, fat people, illegal immigrants, legal immigrants, 'young kids these days', hip-hop, the letter D... you name it.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

at first i thought he just went MIA because the Suns were losing. If he were still here I can imagine him calling Shaq a fat #%* and a secret worker for theFakers, among other things.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

But like Fro B Giant said: what DIDN'T he do? He's just too disrespectful for NikeTalk. He's disrespected women, players he deems as 'hood' types, Euro players, drinkers of 2% milk, any athlete who's been arrested for anything, NikeTalkers, the South, the Best Coast, the East Coast, the Bay area, Florida, Greenland, Yao Ming supporters, Matrix haters, people who like Twinkies, people who hate Twinkies, Lakers fans, Kobe fans, fat people, illegal immigrants, legal immigrants, 'young kids these days', hip-hop, the letter D... you name it.

laugh.gif
. damn I was looking forward to the thread on thursday too, oh well.

He will not be back.

tired.gif

Not saying he was on my friend's list or anything. But dude was actually one of my favorite NTers. Overzealous? For sure. But for the most part, he knewhis stuff.

And the cherry on top was that he loathed Roster Guard 24 as much as I did.

smh.gif
@ Zo for letting things get to this point.
23ska909red02 wrote:
He's just too disrespectful for NikeTalk. He's disrespected women, players he deems as 'hood' types, Euro players, drinkers of 2% milk, any athlete who's been arrested for anything, NikeTalkers, the South, the Best Coast, the East Coast, the Bay area, Florida, Greenland, Yao Ming supporters, Matrix haters, people who like Twinkies, people who hate Twinkies, Lakers fans, Kobe fans, fat people, illegal immigrants, legal immigrants, 'young kids these days', hip-hop, the letter D... you name it.

laugh.gif

So true. Cuz our disdain for Dirty Snake was probably the ONLY thing we had in common. I've DEFINITELY disagreed with him on a LOT of his other views andcomments.

But that's what makes us individuals. And at the end of the day, I took most of what he said with a grain of salt.

Flame me if you want, but I for one, hope to see him back sometime soon. Hopefully reformed and less offensive.

*cue vanexellent coming to bash him.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

He will not be back.

tired.gif

Not saying he was on my friend's list or anything. But dude was actually one of my favorite NTers. Overzealous? For sure. But for the most part, he knew his stuff.

And the cherry on top was that he loathed Roster Guard 24 as much as I did.

smh.gif
@ Zo for letting things get to this point.
That and being a Suns fan was the only reason I could stand Zo.
But dude hated the Cubs, but I don't get how people took Zo serious and get so irked by him.
laugh.gif
Had he been a Laker fan, and act the same way I doubt somany people would hate him.
laugh.gif

Ska with the breakdown.
pimp.gif

I didn't even know he got banned.

I KNEW something was missing when I hit up that 'Phoenix might not even make the playoffs' thread.

Now I know. zo wasn't in there defending his team, belittling every other team.
laugh.gif

It won't be the same with him automatically taking the "it won't work" angle on every Suns transaction.

He wasn't that bad to me...if you don't take him seriously he's ok IMO, for the most part he knows what he's talking about. I think he'llbe back
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom