2007-08 SUNS CHAMPIONSHIP SEASON THREAD (G.Hill update)

roll.gif
roll.gif

You probably did him a favor. He is in his 30's and spends every moment of his life on NT.

Damn, RIP Zodogg.

Maybe Shaq can do his e-character eulogy.
laugh.gif

Naw, just playing. Never really had problems with Zodogg, but I agree that he was out of line, most of the time.

But whenever it came to anything else outside of the Suns like baseball, he was with it. Just a little though.

SHUGES:
I took most of what he said with a grain of salt.

Flame me if you want, but I for one, hope to see him back sometime soon. Hopefully reformed and less offensive.

You really don't (and can't) know how many times I have hoped for the very same thing. I love sports, so anyone that has an interest and aknowledge of sports is good company for me... for the MOST part. Seriously, a new name of his would be banned, and I would be one of the FEW mods saying'Let's give him another chance.' And then THAT name would be banned, and even less mods would want to give him another chance, but I would. Andthen it got to the point where I was the last one in his corner. Saying he was given MORE than enough chances is a GROSS understatement. EVERYONE else wasalready wondering why the heck I was always wanting to give him another chance, and the reason is because of what you just said: I would hope that he wouldreturn 'reformed and less offensive.'

So when we staff agree that 'enough is enough', we can say with full confidence that there is NO DOUBT that we were MORE than fair with him. Somepeople might... MIGHT... have a worthy complaint about being banned unfairly; he is not in that company.
acidicality:
if you don't take him seriously he's ok IMO.
Just because people don't have a problem with something you say doesn't mean what you said didn't break the rules. If I say somethingracist and 100 people read it, but 86 of those people just took it with a grain of salt, that doesn't mean my comment was o.k. by the rules. Sure, YOUmight not have taken him seriously, but we're not worried about the people that didn't take him seriously. Heck, I didn't take him seriously, butwe're more concerned with the people who read and DO take his disrespectful, hate-filled comments serious
acidicality:
for the most part he knows what he's talking about.
Agreed. But how much you know doesn't shield you from being a decent, respectful person on here. Actually, the argument could be made that hisknowledge allowed him more clemency than could be reasonably justified.
acidicality:
I think he'll be back
laugh.gif

I know he won't be.
wink.gif

I know he won't be.
wink.gif

You were wrong.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

But
tired.gif
at dudes upping old posts. there's no point to it at all...itain't even funny. since it's been done twice already too
if holden is watchin ur gonna get warned.
nerd.gif

23ska909red02 wrote:

^ Yep. Like I said, there are at least 3 that I was forgetting earlier. 'Anonymous Dude'.
laugh.gif
daprescription:
damn what'd he do?
Fro B Giant:
What didn't he do!
GSDOUBLEU:
Too much BS? All his bashing of teams. I think the last straw for Ska was when he went off about the people from Tennessee.

And it's not even like I'm this huge TN fan. I lived in TN for a couple years, and I freaking HATED it. I would NEVER live there again. And as far as TN teams, I love the Titans, but I have ALWAYS hated the Vols.

My point: his comments didn't become the last straw because I'm this huge pro-Tennessee guy. His comments were the last straw because we (the staff, not just me) decided that they were the last straw.

But like Fro B Giant said: what DIDN'T he do?

He's just too disrespectful for NikeTalk. He's disrespected women, players he deems as 'hood' types, Euro players, drinkers of 2% milk, any athlete who's been arrested for anything, NikeTalkers, the South, the Best Coast, the East Coast, the Bay area, Florida, Greenland, Yao Ming supporters, Matrix haters, people who like Twinkies, people who hate Twinkies, Lakers fans, Kobe fans, fat people, illegal immigrants, legal immigrants, 'young kids these days', hip-hop, the letter D... you name it.

But to answer your question, daprescription: the final straw was some disrespectful comments about the South, and it was immediately agreed upon that those comments would be his last on here... ever. When I brought it up to the rest of the staff, it was NOT a matter of 'Wellll, let's think about it for a few days.' Nope. It was immediately agreed upon that his disrespect wouldn't be stopped on his own, so we would have to stop it.

So we did.

roll.gif

roll.gif

I'm honestly glad he's gone, there was never any chance of an intelligent discussion with this guy. No reasoning, no going back and forth it was justall disrespect on his part. Had the nerve to make a post with his baby son in the general and some people jumped on the jokes and got in trouble because ofthe chances he got. Same when he made the thread about him possibly getting the job in Memphis, people where hating like he normally does and they got bustedfor it. When folks lashed back they got in trouble, but this guy did it 24/7.

Until he grows some hair on his lower region, maybe he can return.

This should be locked, and the bumper should be warned. Same thing happened last night.

Originally Posted by tupac003

I saw this thread bumped and had to take a look...

The first page is comedy...

sunsring.jpg

laugh.gif

haha me too, i didn't remember seeing this picture at the beggining of the season when i posted.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jbone2308

23ska909red02 wrote:

^ Yep. Like I said, there are at least 3 that I was forgetting earlier. 'Anonymous Dude'.
laugh.gif
daprescription:
damn what'd he do?
Fro B Giant:
What didn't he do!
GSDOUBLEU:
Too much BS? All his bashing of teams. I think the last straw for Ska was when he went off about the people from Tennessee.

And it's not even like I'm this huge TN fan. I lived in TN for a couple years, and I freaking HATED it. I would NEVER live there again. And as far as TN teams, I love the Titans, but I have ALWAYS hated the Vols.

My point: his comments didn't become the last straw because I'm this huge pro-Tennessee guy. His comments were the last straw because we (the staff, not just me) decided that they were the last straw.

But like Fro B Giant said: what DIDN'T he do?

He's just too disrespectful for NikeTalk. He's disrespected women, players he deems as 'hood' types, Euro players, drinkers of 2% milk, any athlete who's been arrested for anything, NikeTalkers, the South, the Best Coast, the East Coast, the Bay area, Florida, Greenland, Yao Ming supporters, Matrix haters, people who like Twinkies, people who hate Twinkies, Lakers fans, Kobe fans, fat people, illegal immigrants, legal immigrants, 'young kids these days', hip-hop, the letter D... you name it.

But to answer your question, daprescription: the final straw was some disrespectful comments about the South, and it was immediately agreed upon that those comments would be his last on here... ever. When I brought it up to the rest of the staff, it was NOT a matter of 'Wellll, let's think about it for a few days.' Nope. It was immediately agreed upon that his disrespect wouldn't be stopped on his own, so we would have to stop it.

So we did.

roll.gif

roll.gif

I'm honestly glad he's gone, there was never any chance of an intelligent discussion with this guy. No reasoning, no going back and forth it was just all disrespect on his part. Had the nerve to make a post with his baby son in the general and some people jumped on the jokes and got in trouble because of the chances he got. Same when he made the thread about him possibly getting the job in Memphis, people where hating like he normally does and they got busted for it. When folks lashed back they got in trouble, but this guy did it 24/7.

Until he grows some hair on his lower region, maybe he can return.

dude has been back, unless its a really good copy cat that loves the cardinals, suns, hates the warriors, and lives in phoenix.

Back
Top Bottom