2007-2008 NBA-NFL-MLB-NCAA Season Jordan Brand thread!

Quote:
why is Z-Man with JB?!
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

^^^ you must be kidding me, not even close to the best young player, delmon young is IMO... and :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
at you for thinking he is hahahaha :lol:
laugh.gif
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

Warren Sapp

76374449ii6.jpg

76374482jt7.jpg

TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998
TEAMMARVEL X teamautobot​

Got to love pe Jays. Marvin Harrison is a great receiver but dude shys away from contact like no other could have been an all time great. Lovin' the sixes btw.
" Am I Thinkin' Too Hard? Or Perhaps It's Just Reality And The Project Mentality...."*Utrecht City, Reppin' The Heart Of Holland*

^^^^^^^ Wow this guy Harrison could have been an all time great. He already is you dont watch football alot do you?

The heck is Sapp doing wearing ALL white cleats w/ his home jersey? :lol:
laugh.gif
CHARGERS. TROJANS
STA.LUCIAREALTORS

Quote:
^^^^^^^ Wow this guy Harrison could have been an all time great. He already is you dont watch football alot do you?
" Am I Thinkin' Too Hard? Or Perhaps It's Just Reality And The Project Mentality...."*Utrecht City, Reppin' The Heart Of Holland*

Quote:
Nobody can run a rout or put moves on dbs like him

By your description he is, at minimum, one of the best receivers in the game today because he does what he is supposed to, but not an all-time great because he is greatly overshadowed by the best quarterback in the game and stays out of the news because he isn't a criminal?

Marvin Harrison's best years were before Peyton was known as the best qb in the game.

Wat is sapp wearing? I'm using my SK3 not the comp so it mite be easier if I had a comp but I'm at work on the phone. Lol. But wats he wearing? 6's? High or low tops?
NikeTalkers from 813, hola at me if u got serious heat to sell.

R.I.P Stack Bundlez.

Wat is sapp wearing? I'm using my SK3 not the comp so it mite be easier if I had a comp but I'm at work on the phone. Lol. But wats he wearing? 6's?
NikeTalkers from 813, hola at me if u got serious heat to sell.

R.I.P Stack Bundlez.

Im pretty sure Andruw Jones wears real cleats not the only color of IVs hes worn, hes worn III this season too and he wore XIVs last year.......these guys can have pretty much any shoes made into cleats
May the wind always be at your back and the sun always upon your face and the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars

I didn't say he wasn't one of the best I said he is good but not an all time great in my eyes. That's all I said.

Back
Top Bottom