2007-2008 NBA-NFL-MLB-NCAA Season Jordan Brand thread!

9f842b1ed9a7d60761ea42292c7bcd9d-getty-80327534cg016_dallas_maveri.jpg

06197c03aa61e3c74193466bad0aa2b6-getty-80327534lm021_dallas_maveri.jpg

How about RIP in the OG XIII's in todays game. The PE's this year are crazy. Finley's black and white II's are possibly some of the bestPE's ive ever seen. If they were in the pack i wouldnt be passing on it.

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

How about RIP in the OG XIII's in todays game. The PE's this year are crazy. Finley's black and white II's are possibly some of the best PE's ive ever seen. If they were in the pack i wouldnt be passing on it.
did he switch to 12.5's at half?

Originally Posted by thePOPE3

How about RIP in the OG XIII's in todays game. The PE's this year are crazy. Finley's black and white II's are possibly some of the best PE's ive ever seen. If they were in the pack i wouldnt be passing on it.

SMH at me for thinking he was wearing Six Rings.

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by thePOPE3

SMH at me for thinking he was wearing Six Rings.
What is Ray wearing right now???? Six Rings?

Hawks vs Celtics second best JB playoff game. Finley>>>

bibby is a boss just for changing shoes at halftime, like it was the all star game or something

lol... they know bib and the Hawks are gonna get bounced in the first round so they're getting him to wear as many pairs of shoes as they can while thecameras are still rolling.

Those II's are hot fire

Just a question, not sure if it was answered before but why is everyone wearing PE II's all of a sudden?

Back
Top Bottom