2007-2008 NBA-NFL-MLB-NCAA Season Jordan Brand thread!

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

brandon bass looks like he's choking out cp3

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

wl3uw2.jpg

Chris Paul is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!! Jordan Brand was lucky to sign him. And it will be a travesty if he does not get MVP (Kobe will but undeservingly so thisyear).

The pic of Eddie's XX3 lows have altered my opinion of them. They don't look half-bad.......still need to see them in person, tho.

btw, I thought I had thigh muscles but damn I cannot even touch Tyson C. No wonder he has those madd hops. (wished he would have nailed that reverse ally lastnight)

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

wl3uw2.jpg
Chris Paul is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!! Jordan Brand was lucky to sign him. And it will be a travesty if he does not get MVP (Kobe will but undeservingly so this year).

CP3 for MVP! I hope JB does a better job on CP's next shoes. We have the exactly the same sentiments...Kobe will win it but credit to the the Memphisand the now inspired play of Odom.

YES^^ i agree CP3 for MVP Kobe has a great team of players. CP is the hornets. They have West and Chandler but without CP they would be Warriors status rightnow. I hope they maki it to the Finals i love thier style of play.

NO^^ Without Kobe the Lakers would be horrible. Your forgetting that Kobe has played with Gasol for the whole time since he's traded, but he still managedto keep them in 3rd place during the season.

Anyway, are those XX3 lows?

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

YES^^ i agree CP3 for MVP Kobe has a great team of players. CP is the hornets. They have West and Chandler but without CP they would be Warriors status right now. I hope they maki it to the Finals i love thier style of play.

warriors status? 48 wins and just missing the playoffs? without CP3 the hornets would be lucky to win 25.

Kobe is the Lakers but they still have a good core of players. Jordan was the Bulls but when he won they had a good core of players that stepped up just likeOdom Fisher Gasol. If they had a healthy Bynum id say the championship is there's.

Yes warriors status like not making the playoffs sitting at home watching them on TNT. 48 wins or 25 they didnt make the playoffs, and that was my point.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

YES^^ i agree CP3 for MVP Kobe has a great team of players. CP is the hornets. They have West and Chandler but without CP they would be Warriors status right now. I hope they maki it to the Finals i love thier style of play.

warriors status? 48 wins and just missing the playoffs? without CP3 the hornets would be lucky to win 25.
that would be said about the BULLS with out jordan, they definetly wouldnt have won all those championships...so invalid point.. NEXT?? CP shoes areugly

HOLY MACROS
pimp.gif

Next thing sicker to those would've been some Joe Johnson II's before they switched up the Jersey's.

Nah. I just work Security for the Palace. Checking the Practice Facility is just one of our duties that we have to do, so if Im there and I see a pair ofRip's PEs, I snap a few pics of them.

Originally Posted by losdog24

Nah. I just work Security for the Palace. Checking the Practice Facility is just one of our duties that we have to do, so if Im there and I see a pair of Rip's PEs, I snap a few pics of them.

Has Rip ever caught you taking pics of his shoes?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Do you get to check the visitors' locker room? Assuming Boston and Detroit meet at the ECF, get some nice shots of Ray's PE's...
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom