2007-2008 NBA-NFL-MLB-NCAA Season Jordan Brand thread!

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

^^^TGIM

Why would JH5 say that i mean i understand players may smoke but be smart enough or dont be so conceited to feel you need to say it. They make enough money to be able to filter what they say even if they dont consider themselves "role-models" kids look up to them anyway.

Mike Bibby's low top red and white XX3's are straight fire. any pics?
I don't understand what you mean "they make enough money to be able to filter what they say...". How does money do that? Common sensehelps you filter what you say. Higher intelligence helps you filter what you say. The dude is an idiot, point blank. If you haven't failed a drug test andthe police haven't arrested you for having it in your possession, why tell anybody? Moron! He deserves whatever he gets for being so stupid. As DaveChappelle says, this is when "keepin it real" goes wrong. But back to the thread, those Jordan II's for Rip Hamilton are immaculate.

^ kinda like like 11's from what I can see on TV...

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought that
nerd.gif

Same here... I thought to myself, those can't be XI's...

yall r dumb...everyone likes them on rays feet..but the regular ones, if they hadnt seen em on his feet...would be like
OOO THEY UGLY...crazy people for real!!

CP3s got all em beat...black teal
ummmm yea
those white reds are dope....yet the white reds theyre are releasing blow
I dont get it!!!

^^The one's releasing look a little different, but you get the idea. I would wear those in the Playoffs while I could before Boston ends my reason

I've been talking with some friends and we thought it would be kinda cool to make a voting thread on what was the best PE of the 2007-2008 season. Doesanybody else think this would be cool?

Back
Top Bottom