2007 Business plans (entrepreneurs only)

I'm sure there's a few entrepreneurial minded heads in here. Personally, I'm not one to settle for a 9-5...I'm about capitalizing on my passions and learning as much as I can through experience.

I respect the fact that some ppl chose to be employees or just stay a customer...just curious to know if there are any producers/entrepreneurs out here...and whats your hustle for 2007 and beyond?

^^ co-sign
"money your the root of evil, how did they print: 'In God We Trust' you knowing what you do to people?"

Looking for DS Black V and Black/Red IV Sz 12-12.5

Buying and selling real estate in the Calgary and Southern Alberta area.
Latest Pickups: Court Force Low (white/white-vars red) "Mighty Crowns"

In high school I was starting to learn about stocks and getting into that field but I didn't really put the time aside to really get on that grind.

Stocks, Auto Sales, and Transportation/Logistics
acura-logo%5B20050914194525%5D.jpg
Number 1 Passion Is My Car Cause I Need It 2 Pick Up My Kickz

In The VIP Toronto version

tonic, distrikt, guv, republik, lot 332 club goers . . . don't take your girl with you if you wanna keep being friends.

damn , u guys behind blunt are from Campbell?

i went graduated there in 03
Sz 8 DS Day of the Dead Dunk SBs $340 shippedCLICK HERE

i sell random stuff in school, all legal stuff, hoodies, tees, longsleeves etc
Looking for the LRG "unbuckle my buckle" belt buckle, msg me if you're selling!

That Blunt thing seems interesting, I'm going to finish reading the media kit later on.

For myself, I'm trying to sell whatever can increase my cash flow. Other than that, I'm trying to keep my eBay store stocked up, and keep my DJ thing moving, and try to have the links that my people need.
COMING SOON: B.L.A.C.K. Inc.​
"...See Martin, see Malcom//See Biggie, see Pac, see success and its outcome//See Jesus, see Judus, see Ceasar, see Brutus//See success is like Suicide//Su-i-cide its a su-i-cide//If you suceed prepare to be crus-a-fide..." ~ Jay-Z​

Damn, I never knew Toronto NTers were going through a recession :lol:
laugh.gif

Get a job, not everyone's made to be a Donald Trump.

Good luck...
When your girl don't call you when you beep her
and you hit it and her thing feel deeper...
Say my name
-Team RealTalk-

BUY AND SELL DRUGS,HOUSES

DABBLE IN FRAUD THATS THE WAY

wanted Jordan Laser V sz 11
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ready and waiting

Back
Top Bottom