2007 NBA draft

Joined Mar 26, 2006
Seattle gets 2nd pick and Portland gets 1st. Is this sonic's saving grace from getting moved to oklahoma city? what are everyone's thoughts?

jordanteam

Banned
Joined Jun 16, 2003
This is EPIC

Portland>Seattle

Oden>Durant

We have to get oden and play it safe. I see durant as another POSSIBLE sam bouie
AYE

Joined Mar 19, 2005
How are you gonna say Durant has a higher chance of being a Sam Bowie than Oden when Bowie was drafted by Portland??? Plus many people think that Durant is the safer choice.......sorry
yo momma

Joined Aug 22, 2004
seattle might :lol:
:pimp:
:wow:

side bonus: broy is gonna get a lot of shine after winning R.O.Y. AND :D

"LOVE is..
getting the shoes you want because YOU want them..
not because everyone else does.."

Joined Mar 19, 2005
I hope that Seattle can find a steady PG and that one of their previous 3 centers can start playin to their potential
yo momma

Joined Aug 22, 2004
Quote:[hr][/hr] I hope that Seattle can find a steady PG and that one of their previous 3 centers can start playin to their potential[hr][/hr]
:b
LOVEYOU want them..

Joined Apr 19, 2004
I haven't been in here in a while.. but this is just too amazing. Whoever Portland takes, Oden or Durant, it doesn't matter. I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!
Spinach dip, real hot chicks. Spike the punch and take a sip.​

Joined Mar 19, 2005
Honestly I wouldn't mind building the team again right now around Durant, Wilcox, and Collison...some may beg to differ though
yo momma

Joined Aug 22, 2004
Quote:[hr][/hr] Honestly I wouldn't mind building the team again right now around Durant, Wilcox, and Collison...some may beg to differ though[hr][/hr]
:b
LOVEYOU want them..

Joined Mar 4, 2003
Portland, dont screw us! Take Oden and let us get Durant. Thats all I ask.
Durant or Bust in 2007.

real talk.
Just look at it as 30 more pounds of awesomeness

Joined Apr 8, 2006
Durant+Ray Ray= :pimp:
One Life.One Love.One King
TEAMPNW x TEAMFRESHPRINCE
Mirror, Mirror On The WallClaude Van DamnI'm Fine​

Joined Mar 31, 2005
Pick up your Sonics sig! :pimp:
Keep the Sonics in Seattle
Ray / & KEVIN/ & Rashard / & Chris / & Luke / & Earl / & Damien / & Nick / & Johan

Joined Mar 19, 2005
i'll support the cause i guess

i can't add the last sig cause i want everyone on the sonics gone except Wilcox, Collison, and Durant/Oden
Keep the Sonics in Seattle​

law3000

Banned
Joined May 10, 2007
Sig check

Ray / & KEVIN/ & Rashard / & Chris / & Luke / & Earl / & Damien / & Nick / & Johan

Joined Apr 8, 2006
I say we trade Rashard for someone who actually plays D...
One Life.One Love.One King
TEAMPNW x TEAMFRESHPRINCE
Mirror, Mirror On The WallClaude Van DamnI'm Fine​

Joined Oct 30, 2006
sig check

Joined Aug 3, 2001
^You know rather than clutter up a useful post with a sig check maybe you could use the preview option right?

Quote:[hr][/hr]We have to get oden and play it safe. I see durant as another POSSIBLE sam bouie[hr][/hr]
Team Pacific Northwest​

Joined Jul 29, 2001
Quote:[hr][/hr]It is easy we take whoever Portland doesn't take, and in either case we can't and won't go wrong[hr][/hr]
Keep the Sonics in Seattle

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now