2007 NBA draft

Seattle gets 2nd pick and Portland gets 1st. Is this sonic's saving grace from getting moved to oklahoma city? what are everyone's thoughts?

This is EPIC

Portland>Seattle

Oden>Durant

We have to get oden and play it safe. I see durant as another POSSIBLE sam bouie
AYE

How are you gonna say Durant has a higher chance of being a Sam Bowie than Oden when Bowie was drafted by Portland??? Plus many people think that Durant is the safer choice.......sorry
yo momma

seattle might :lol:
laugh.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

side bonus: broy is gonna get a lot of shine after winning R.O.Y. AND :D
happy.gif
pimp.gif

"LOVE is..
getting the shoes you want because YOU want them..
not because everyone else does.."

I hope that Seattle can find a steady PG and that one of their previous 3 centers can start playin to their potential
yo momma

Quote:
I hope that Seattle can find a steady PG and that one of their previous 3 centers can start playin to their potential
:b
tongue.gif
LOVEYOU want them..

I haven't been in here in a while.. but this is just too amazing. Whoever Portland takes, Oden or Durant, it doesn't matter. I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!
Spinach dip, real hot chicks. Spike the punch and take a sip.​

Honestly I wouldn't mind building the team again right now around Durant, Wilcox, and Collison...some may beg to differ though
yo momma

Quote:
Honestly I wouldn't mind building the team again right now around Durant, Wilcox, and Collison...some may beg to differ though
:b
tongue.gif
pimp.gif
LOVEYOU want them..

Portland, dont screw us! Take Oden and let us get Durant. Thats all I ask.
Durant or Bust in 2007.

real talk.
Just look at it as 30 more pounds of awesomeness

Durant+Ray Ray= :pimp:
pimp.gif
One Life.One Love.One King
TEAMPNW x TEAMFRESHPRINCE
Mirror, Mirror On The WallClaude Van DamnI'm Fine​

Pick up your Sonics sig! :pimp:
pimp.gif
Keep the Sonics in Seattle
Ray / & KEVIN/ & Rashard / & Chris / & Luke / & Earl / & Damien / & Nick / & Johan

i'll support the cause i guess

i can't add the last sig cause i want everyone on the sonics gone except Wilcox, Collison, and Durant/Oden
Keep the Sonics in Seattle​

Sig check

Ray / & KEVIN/ & Rashard / & Chris / & Luke / & Earl / & Damien / & Nick / & Johan

I say we trade Rashard for someone who actually plays D...
One Life.One Love.One King
TEAMPNW x TEAMFRESHPRINCE
Mirror, Mirror On The WallClaude Van DamnI'm Fine​

sig check

^You know rather than clutter up a useful post with a sig check maybe you could use the preview option right?

Quote:
We have to get oden and play it safe. I see durant as another POSSIBLE sam bouie
Team Pacific Northwest​

Quote:
It is easy we take whoever Portland doesn't take, and in either case we can't and won't go wrong
Keep the Sonics in Seattle

Back
Top Bottom