2007 - Whole Lot Of @#%$ Has Changed.

Well, I do not know where to begin.

1st off Gentry is desperate. He can see the end of the ed out saying these things is this:

A whole lot of @#%$ has changed in Gentry's mind in the last couple of weeks/month.

1st - Forget about seeing exact replica's appear. The Days of '99 are done and no one is even thinking of bringing it back 1 more time.

This goes for quality,colors,and the return of us seeing any "Nike Air". Sure there will be some coming out I.E. the AJ III etc. but for the most part there will always be some small changes done to the shoe.

2nd - be on the look out for a whole lot of Retro + headed our way.

3rd - The Team Line will be the future corner stone of Brand Jordan. This retro craze will in fact slow down and demand will lower/subside.

Now has JB done enough of what it will take to survive on the team line alone.
= Not at this point I believe.

This is a vent post by Baby J and probably the one and only time you will witness this. I am probably not making allot of sense right now & I am pretty sure I will go back and read this later and say " oh @#%$, I forgot to mention this n that" or I will look back and say " why the @#%$ I say that".

!
Faith ! ~ Believe In Your Dreams

Baby J

I hope ur right J, the sneaker game is much like EPMD's view on rap. Outta Control
The Big Payback

Good. This Brand Deserves this crap. F Them.

0724yvideofired.jpg

Champs of XVII, XXII, and XXVI
Member#28-G.O.A.T​

:smh:
nono.gif
JB been fallin off and tha big dogs on NT warned em ,gentry punk @#%$ dont know what to do :lol:
laugh.gif
they might as well stop it at 23 wit tinker designin it cuz since tha 14s all tha Js been ugly. time to get some older retros and some nikes :pimp:
pimp.gif

Thanks for the info. Could JB be really ending within 2 to 3 years from now? If this continues, the end sure looks evident.
====================================
MySpace
I made an airplane out of stone...
I always did like staying at home.​

Its heading downhill from here....the XXIII will be the peak and then its over
I am getting fed up with Gentry tho he seems to be only thinking for himself and not the true MJ/Air Jordan fans.
They gotta bring XIs i think...I need them!

Baby J can you tell me how long are the retroes gonna last for?

thanks once again for the info

JB, YOUR NOT DONE YET!!!!!!

Fire Gentry, Up the quality, Lower prices, Bring back a few classics, and Don't scrap your signature line!!!! MOST IMPORTANT, BRING BACK THE XIs seeing as they have a lot of life left in them retro classics (ie: concords and space jams) and make them as close to the OGs as possible. Otherwise in 2 years your done.
AN FRANCISCO GIANTS
AN FRANCISCO GIANTS

I just want to add If JB want to stay alive after the signature series then why dont they keep retroing exactly like the OG and then they will have my purchase

im not going to buy team jordan. If doesnt remind me of MJ at all

gentry has run the company to the ground. the process started 3 years ago and its in full effect now. how one person jacked up the greatest sneaker line ever is beyond me.

Fire Gentry Humphrey​

wow JB on the downfall.... they should make a dvd or something....
Team Weezy F.
"I been ready since 81 and I was born in 82"

Quote:
1st off Gentry is desperate. He can see the end of the Signature Air Jordan Line ahead of him and it makes him nervous. Where do they go from here ?

Unsure about future? We all have experienced/will experience it some time in our lives but having a nervous breakdown now and do it in such an obvious way? Ain't nothing gonna help you if you don't help yourself, G.

Worried about JB's future? Well, scrapping the XIs will speed up the process and if you think it is going to be an ace in your pocket. While you're at it, think about this: when JB crumbles because it has failed to use that ace in your pocket at the right moment, who will be there to use it? JB has always been about challenges and embracing those challenges and yet one of its leaders is contradicting this core value, running around like a chicken with its head cut off and blabbering about info./misinformation that neither shows a clear direction for the brand nor makes any sense all because he is scared.

Playing sorry/repulsive color variations? That's what a desperate man would do in a desperate situation and there's nothing creative about something that is the product of desperation even if it is being pawned off as such. It is really sad seeing a brand that truly symbolizes excellence go out like this.

If you have plan in utilizing the Team line to be the main product, then work your behind off to acheive the result you have set forth for yourself. If it is JB's destiny to close its curtains, then let it be and make a glorious and spectacular exit while you're at it. And please, while it is understandable that all info. is tentative and plans do change (ususally it's for the better but 9 out of 10 times for G, it means it's for the much worse), do NOT drop these nuggets of half-baked ideas anymore. It really makes one wonder how JB/Nike can have someone so clueless in its employment at such a significant position or if Isiah Thomas is secretly running things at JB now.

I am glad the retro line will faze out.Because my money is running out.But to be real with you I really believe the retro line is nowhere near done.NIke/Jordan brand is taking there idea's of these crazy colorways from the fake varients makers with more off the wall colors.So in truth the things Gentry said might have been the liquor talking if hes a drinking man.Did we not read this same crap last year that the 2006 would have alot less retros released in a sole collector interview with him last year.I think its B.S. and hype.But I could be wrong and Babyjordan is allways a source of good information.

FOR SALE- NIKE TOTAL FOAMPOSITE MAX SIZE 9 BLACK/BLACK PRICE $225.00 NYC MEET OR WILL SHIP IF BUYER PAYS FOR SHIPPING
YOU WANT NIKE ID CARDS.I GOT THEM.NYC MEET UP ONLY
E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

BabyJ - u relized u just broke the hearts of many NT'ers, correct? anyways, i *look* foward to more info concerning the downfall, i mean collapse, i mean past, i mean future of JB

EFF IT!!!!!!
IM AM DONE BUYING NEW J'S THAT COME OUT
I WAS HYPED ABOUT THE MARS (genral release) i believe only 4 stores had them in PORTLAND. (home of NIKE)
I GIVE UP, JB HAS BECOME A BIG MESS!!!!
THANKS TO ALL WHO HAS HELPED ME OUT IN RELEASES= FLIPJAYS, BABY J, SNUGGLES, AND THE REST WHO MADE THIS A LOVELY RIDE BUT I THINK IM GONNA HOP OF THE TRAIN HERE. BUT I WILL BUY THE RETROS THAT I DID MISS OUT ON THOUGH

i can already see the end... man, and the thing is, i didn't even think it'd be this soon. and hell no am i gonna be buying team jordans... well, i guess its more money for other things in life then...
here it is
MARS IV FOR SALE
oh, and by the way, check out my sig.
WANTED: MARS IV SZ 10.5/11
FOR SALE: OG flint grey XIII'S sz 11...cool grey XI's size 12...olive IX's sz10...black/taupe dubs sz11
email me at bobeugene@sbcglobal.net

Back
Top Bottom