**2008 AM Lights** u asked for simple c/w and.....

Indeed simple colorways but why the @#%$ is a leather toe box? Who the @#%$ is running Nike nowadays, its getting worst.

These kicks HAD potential but Nike had to eff them up again. :smh:
smh.gif
two-nike-air-max-lights-2008-1.jpg
two-nike-air-max-lights-2008-2.jpg
two-nike-air-max-lights-2008-3.jpg

both don't look right to me.. i just don't know why... even with a mesh toebox they wouldnt look right...
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

looks like a leather mudguard too.

they should COPY the air max 87s og's EXACTLY. same suede like material and mesh... thats like an ideal shoe combo
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Why would you get my hopes up? If I'm not mistaken, there's also patent leather on there. Hopefully, those are only samples, and not the finished product.
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

basura

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

ehhhh passs....
Wanted Sz. 8:
Jordan:BlackRed1sCement3sBlue3snny8sSpaceJam11s

Dunk:BuksaygunsVeneersSambasHalloweens

Air Max:SafariAM1sUrawaAM1sCrepeAM90stAM95s

Quote:
both don't look right to me.. i just don't know why... even with a mesh toebox they wouldnt look right...
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360
.::TheRiza27::.​

O

M

G

Nike just can't get it right. I know we are a small percentage of the consumer, and constitute a small sample. However, how can Nike constantly ignore free market research.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
LET THE RIOT BE THE RHYME OF THE UNHEARD!​

all we want are some OG colorways....that's it...seriously
WANTED: Wings and Waffles AM 1 9 or 9.5, Concord Spiridon 9 or 9.5
TEAM AM FAM

@#%$ you Nike. Straight and simple to the point. You've @#%$ us with this sneaker. Just stop already. Nobody is going to buy these @#%$ color ways for $29.99. @#%$ maggots.

It is interesting that Nike just doesn't put out one OG colorway/material and test it to see if it does well here. I know Nike peeps check out this site on occasion.

But I'm over it...there's a lot of other shoes to cop.

If a Nike designer is reading this, PLEASE do not let these come out how they are. Take the above suggestions and change them accordingly, thank you
TeAM Fam

It's so crazy because I was looking forward to the lights, and Nike has made it impossible to even think about getting a pair. The teal colorway I would really love to have, but with the dollar being the way it currently is, there is no way I'm paying anywhere near $180 for a shoe that if realeased in the US would be able to be bought for $60. I can't wait for them to make the Air Structure retro unbuyable, and I can finally just quit.
SuraEsco: HATE

Back
Top Bottom