**2008 AM Lights** u asked for simple c/w and.....

oh, come on! :smh:
smh.gif

def could have been better
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

these dont look bad, but there alright.
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

why isnt there at least one person from the nike design team who happens to browse niketalk, looks at what we write, and at least makes "suggestions" to the other members of the design team?

i mean is it THAT difficult to put mesh on the toebox rather than leather?
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Do the Reginald! Member #33-mynameaintG
Clayton County​

Quote:
Its because they have a leather mudgaurd. Nike can't we just get some en Euro en colourways already.
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

I thought I was going to see some Air Max with lights on them that come out in 08.

They really did a bad job on these....almost as bad as the BW's they made this year. The shoes look needlessly striped down, the shape is too rounded and the air unit is microscopic.
TEAMSOVIET
TEAM AF-ONE

As usual Europe gets blessed and the U.S. is getting shafted on this release same deal with the infra's back in 03, and the US gets the subpar quality history of air pack.

I've been saying it all along..."Nike doesn't hire people who are into sneakers". If someone WAS into sneakerss they can just sit on NT, design shoes that the people want and they'd be the man at work. But no, they hire someone with a business degree fresh from the Univ of Stupid who prefers wearing Cole Haans.
DonJuan5133-AIM Tyjuan19@yahoo.com-Email

I hate you Nike. I really hate you.
Team AMFAM Our Colorways Are Better

Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

I only wear a few kinds of footwear:

Nikes, Chucks, and Skate Shoes [DC, Vans]

And with all of the lame colorways/materials Nike has been doing lately, I notice that most of my sneaker money has been going to Converse, DC and Vans a lot more than Nike.

They are really doing a horrible job with giving the U.S. decent non-mainstream styles. The only logical reason I could think of that leads to why they put leather onto the shoe instead of mesh is because the degraded leather material they've been using lately costs less to make than decent mesh.

All the sneakerheads know that most AF1s and non-SB Dunks have been made recently with crap leather unless its something really hyped, so is it just cheaper to make really bad synthetic leather than quality mesh by now?

(all "leather" Wal-mart shoes = $11,
all "leather" air max lights = $80 minimum,
Cost to make Air Max Lights or Wal-Mart shoes = same)

Back
Top Bottom