**2008 Dunk Samples(Lots of pics)**

The Celtics are the best of the bunch. the first joints are nice as well. Actuall I've seen most of them. The gum sole joints remind me of un-mitas from couple of years back, but the whole gume sole spoils it for me, ah and the Celtics are in VINTAGE treatment (many of you might be turned off by this, but they looked still fresh to me-100% pick up)

Paix
c.
Join The Clones

celtics . . . .alot of people here pick those. see Nike, just keep it simple!
...it is what it is.

nike-dunk-2008-preview-2.jpg
TeamPhilippinesIn Pacquiao We TrustNORTHLDN

Celtics and the orange and black joints is fire...
If you ain't watchin Kickin' it in the city...You should be ASHAMED of yourself!!!
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE
CHAPTER

gonna get the celtics. Ive still got my originals in vvnds condition but a new pair couldnt hurt.
R.M.S.

Oh no! My girlfriend just dropped a crapload on original celtics for me. Now they are coming back out. Oh well, I'll get 2 more pairs.
5 years on Niketalk. I know more than you.

Do the Celtics have a Nylon tongue? Can't tell. Either way, there's maybe one pair I want from those pics. Horrible

A lot of those are very clean and simple. :pimp:
pimp.gif

Some of them are :rolleyes
eyes.gif
I'm that cat that used to sit in the back and study. Looking for some proof that God loves uglyAtmosphere
dfresh244-If the Lions make the playoffs I will shave my head and my eyebrows and post it on NT. And I'll get a lion tattooed on my arm.​

ilike the first blu/yllw colorway, whit/gums, and the high top orange joints
THIS HOW WE CHILL FROM 93'
TIL'

Looks like some shops will be offering the "new" celtic as well as the "vintage" celtic from the vintage pack.

Crazy. Maybe their should be a race of sales.
...it's all just hear-say anyway.

GR dunks beginnin to look good. really don't mess with non-SB dunks usually, but those white/gums are nice.

good look on these, nike
THE WORLD IS YOURS​

Yes to nylon tongue. No to second set of laces.

I agree simple colorways are fresh. Keep in OG (or at least as close as possible)

Paix
c.
Join The Clones

celtic highs are the only ones worth copping IMO
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​

the celtics are nice and the blk/bluish Hi's are nice too if it has a nylon tongue.
TEAM WARRIORS SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS TEAMSSB

Back
Top Bottom