**2008 Dunk Samples(Lots of pics)**

the celtics dunk is nice, but you can iD something similar although the green is a little darker. i won't buy another GR dunk until they put the mesh tongue back on 'em.

id rock a lot of these, lovin the green ones
TeamLakersLoyalty is a beautiful thing
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Liking the simple two tones:

nike-dunk-2008-preview-13.jpg

nike-dunk-2008-preview-2.jpg
$ 25-35| Size M-L| Grenade, Live Mechanics, Stussy + MORE [url=http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i313/anticop8/Sell]Size 9| Nike Air Max 1 Euro Limited Regrind

NYLON TONGUES!!!!!&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp = mines!!!!!
Nylon Tongue Dunk Hi's are grails for me, 1 of the most comfotable of all the sneakers I own.....
Can't wait for these, the White/Green and White/Gum soles are a must for me :smokin
smokin.gif

nike-dunk-2008-preview-2.jpg
4L8O15S16T23!42
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch
"Please don't throw garbage at me." - Pam Beesly​

Quote:
more basic colors are welcome...
:smh:
smh.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
For Sale, sz 12: Jordans, AM 90's, Barkleys, Huaraches. Check the B/S 11/5+ forum.
"Sports Do Not Build Character, They Reveal It." - John Wooden
TEAM AM FAM

dam most of these are not bad at all. cant wait. ive got ideas.
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

i spotted nothing of interest there.

i'd like to see nike release some clean, simple, canvas vandals. i need a pair of those true blue canvas vandals with the silver swoosh in an 8 or 8.5 (they seem to fit big)...hit me up. I don't know when they released..i'd guesstimate... 2004.
WANTED! (DS, VNDS, NDS, &maybe used?)!: [SIZE: 8.5-9.5 // CONTACT: jessejamez@gmail.com]
air max: 90:thesethese / 87: crepe, atmos/viotech, newspaper
jordan: jordan I hi's, any jordan IV's, jordan VI low black/silver (2002), OG jordan VI white/infra red/black (1990)
dunk (SB): dunk hi shima shima II, dunk hi mrs. pacman, sea crystal, takashi
other: tear-away vandals, delta force 3/4 Deluxe (auber/snake), any nice blazers/court forces/vandals..& puma clyde highs

THE ONLY ONES I MAY EVEN THINK ABOUT BUYIN IS THE ONES WITH THE GUM BOTTOM
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

i dont see anything special. i would cop those green highs with the ostrich swoosh maybe, but thats about it.

celtics are copped...

nylon tongue confirmed it for me.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
FREE TIP!!! Member #33-mynameaintG
Clayton County​

Celtic highs and the 1st pair are nice. Might have to cop
TEAM CARIBBEAN​
Dance Hall Crew​
WeGetDubs​

@#%$ outta here with all that garbage

back to the drawing board nike
i graduated from hungry and made it to greedy; my flow is like pasta, take it and eat it; but ima need cheese if im bakin a zetti​
**weezy**​

Back
Top Bottom