[| -- 2008 SNEAKERPIMPS Canadian TOUR! Montreal Feb 9th 2008 (PICS from Toronto) -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
SNEAKERPIMPS CANADIAN TOUR IS HERE IN FEBRUARY

* MONTREAL IS SATURDAY FEBRUARY 9th 2008

8bog2ex.jpg

Toronto Info:

Friday February 1st 2008
Locations - Toronto Club Circa, 126 John St, Toronto, ON, Canada - www.circatoronto.com

FEATURING LIVE: DJ Premier & 50 Cent/G-Unit's DJ Whoo Kid - Artist installation by Futura, Stash & Skam plus Nike Dunk Anniversary Display.

Flyers are available now at: Goodfoot, Livestock, Capsule, North Trooper.

Regarding Advance Tickets: They are $15 you can purchase them at Rotate This, Play De Record, Soundscapes &www.ticketweb.ca

Tickets @ the door will be $20.

The event will be in the Main Room "Boom Boom" while the 3 other rooms will be opened w/ various DJ's. Circa is 19+ and the event will be from 10pm - 4am since it is in a club venue.

For More Info:

2/21/2008 Vancouver/Plush, 105B-750 Pacific Blvd, Vancouver, BC, Canada /Nike Dunk Anniversary/more info

it's about time, props for the info.

I may sound stupid, but what am I going to expect in the Dunk Anniversary event?

Good looks on the info.

EDIT: Gonna be blown up compared to the first two years, but always an event to look forward to.

hahaha nice avy b00g3r

this should be good, it was fun last year hopefully it will be just as good this time around.
pimp.gif

^ NP.

Also regarding Sneakerpimps Toronto - If there's any heavy DUNK COLLECTORS PM me w/ regards to the Showcase this year.

dunno bout solo collectors but that north troopers dunk colelction is pretty ridiculous

Last year's Sneakerpimps sucked...the previous one at Spin Gallery was better.

Last year we just hung out for a bit, broke bread with the usuals and dipped early to go see Jazzy Jeff spin...that was better.

I'll roll through this year to see some people I haven't seen in a minute and of course for Premo.

We'll be handing out free stuff that night, keep your eyes and ears to the ground.

Last year's was full of lames...rolling through for sure to check out the art, premo, say what's up to the few people in the community i know...and nowthe giveaways.

Originally Posted by nkwu11

Last year's was full of lames...rolling through for sure to check out the art, premo, say what's up to the few people in the community i know...and now the giveaways.

I don't want to cause e-beef, but define lame (in your terms).

does anyone know if this is going to be an all ages event in Vancouver, since it's happening at Plush..

Back
Top Bottom