[| -- 2008 SNEAKERPIMPS Canadian TOUR! Montreal Feb 9th 2008 (PICS from Toronto) -- |]

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

Originally Posted by nkwu11

Last year's was full of lames...rolling through for sure to check out the art, premo, say what's up to the few people in the community i know...and now the giveaways.

I don't want to cause e-beef, but define lame (in your terms).

laugh.gif
, i'm just referring to the try-hards. It wasn't"full" of them. But I'm sure someone here could have a field day stereotyping everyone there. I had a good time, still and it should be a goodtime this year.

It's sort of a shame for the younger Toronto heads, this is the first 19+ night.

yo i know i been MIA last couple times around

but i will be there

%%!* been lookin forward to this for a minute and things are shapin up real nice

i wanna go to see premier. and i missed out on 3 sneakerpimps already.

thanks for the info DiPlOmAt_TDOt

why on earth would they put it in circa?
there's a billlion random rooms playin some techno bs?
i'm very confused and flabbergasted at this decision from sneakerpimp.

nonetheless i will be there; not wearing jordans... i remember the turn out last year with the lames... no thanks

smile.gif

ps. i'm temporarily "back"

Flyers are available now at: Goodfoot, Livestock, Capsule, North Trooper.

Regarding Advance Tickets: They are $15 you can purchase them at Rotate This, Play De Record, Soundscapes &www.ticketweb.ca

Tickets @ the door will be $20.

The event will be in the Main Room "Boom Boom" while the 3 other rooms will be opened w/ various DJ's. Circa is 19+ and the event will be from 10pm - 4am since it is in a club venue.

Sneaker Pimps Montreal Feb. 9th at Cabaret Just Pour Rire

Special Guest.... BLACKSHEEP!!

art by futura, stash and 123Klan!

see you there.

Team hardcastle is rollin through in a stock '99 yellow convertible mustang drizzed out on rumple mintz draped out in z-cavaricci and apex one. Doing itbig like Harold Miner in the '94 slam dunk contest. JYEAHJYEAHJYEAHJYEAHJYEAHJYEAHJYEAHJYEAHJYEAHJYEAHJYEAHJYEAHJYEAHJYEAHJYEAHJYEAHJYEAHJYAEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HARDCASTLE INDEED!

ME AND DAYTONAHARDBODY WILL BE WEARING MORE GOLD THAN YOU!

AND BEATBEATBEAT SNEAKERS.

WORD THE %#%* UP.

I might hit this up, i'll be in the non-heat, as i don't want to get my **** trampled in my attempt to try to break necks of grown *!% men.

Weather is suppose to be sloppy, choose your kicks accordingly. I shall be in attendance also. Whoo Kid and Premo?! Damn.

I ain't reaching tonight, the weather is too crazy and I gotta be at another party so I can't be hopping around too much. Have fun tonight ya'll,hold it down for Toronto.

Q, I got you a drink the next time I'm out.

SOMEONE PLEASE POST PICTURES.

for those who are going,

Safe Trek, like Khon said "Weather is suppose to be sloppy, choose your kicks accordingly."

Fellas, Save the heat for indoors,snowshoes for oudoors.
Ladies, Boots with da furrrrrr.

Enjoy.

On a side note: GO RAPS GO!

RS, hit me up after the event, you know where I'll be.

As the day continues, it's making it less attractive to make the trek on over. The snow just won't let up.
tired.gif

Have Fun ya'll... looks like im gonna haflta miss out tonight..

Jus got in from work and now I gotta deal with the 'aftermath' that mother nature left behind..
looks like Harold Hussein was on point!!!

Back
Top Bottom