2009 Graduates: Now What?

I need a *$%#$%$ job.

And my mother didn't even give me a day before she put my $#! to work.

FML...and I mean that in the most sincerest way.
laugh.gif

Work like crazy this summer... get mad hours

Move In with wifey in August

Start Fall Classes.

I'm mad +!+++@+ excited to graduate
pimp.gif

I'm actually happy to be from under the cloud of security that is college. It's just a transitional period I guess.

Hopefully a few doors open up soon.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

I'm actually happy to be from under the cloud of security that is college. It's just a transitional period I guess.

Same way I feel man. But damn it feels good to have that Bachelor's behind. Master's up next possibly?

Law school - gotta shield myself from the anemic job market for a while. But it does feel nice to have that college degree.

Originally Posted by DEpast

Same way I feel man. But damn it feels good to have that Bachelor's behind. Master's up next possibly?

Yes. Fall of 2010 is when I'll matriculate. The year off will allow time for self-introspection. And it's time for a break from school after 16years.

My homegirl is going to Yale med school but most people I know in the 09 class have no job or no plans to go to grad school immediately.

I need a *$%#$%$ job.

And my mother didn't even give me a day before she put my $#! to work.

FML...and I mean that in the most sincerest way.
laugh.gif
just remember man, if you dont go to college and just go straight to a job, everyone starts at the bottom..strive to the top fam and remember thateven rich people had to start off somewhere....

Back
Top Bottom