2009 NFL Combine.....Potential Heat??

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by IamSoySauce3

Originally Posted by shoes604

There was a segment that featured Rich Eisen running the 40. He was given a pair fo the new UA shoes which I assume is similar to the Nike SPARQ shoes. They were a metallic red with a black sole and Eisen said they weighed about 8.5 oz.
I about flipped my lid when I saw that. I saw a segment where they interviewed the CEO of Garbage Under Armour, where he discussed this "new" combine prototype shoe. I thought to myself, "Nike/SPARQ have been releasing the same kind of shoe for the past three years now!"

Yet another brand copying what Nike's already done.

I don't know how UA got to sponsor this. I thought Reebok was the official sponsor for the NFL? Cool to still see a bunch of cats still wearing Nike cleats and gloves. Push that Pay-Less crap aside for the real deal........

And why is Deion teaming up with UA for "Prime U?" Deion: you're a NIKE guy!

Everyone in the Industry knows Nike wants UA as eventual Sponsor of the NFL... Reebok is getting handed their %!%+ Sponsoring the NFL and the NBA being attached to Adidas... Nike wants no part of Sponsoring, and is happy enough having their cleats and again their gloves being seen to be sold on the field.

UA has alot of good stuff coming in the future, and when the Torch is passed.. expect alot. I mean ALOT....

I do admit designs have alot to be desired still but that will be changing.

Why doesnt Nike want any part of sponsoring? What if the NFl tried to pull some stuff where their logo had to be covered at all times. How did Nike get theirlogo back on gloves?

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

we must protect this house.... (c) eric ogbogu, former cowboy great

Former Jet...Terrapin....and Archbishop Stepinac of White Plains, NY!

Originally Posted by HMack007

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by HMack007

Where can I get those gloves!?!
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Is this supposed to be a smartass remark? Because I do want to know where to get those gloves. Haven't seen them on NDC. Haven't seen em on Eastbay. I work for an NFL team, guess I'll have to hit up the equipment manager!
Dudes just tryin' to get their post count up, i guess. Maybeee a sports shop, i don't know

Back
Top Bottom