2009 NT SO CAL SUMMIT DODGER STADIUM IS TODAY!!!! THURS! 4/16 MEET UP 6:10PM!

Originally Posted by Jehul

how late tomorrow evening, i got the invoice you emailed me im just scrappin to get some extra paper between now and tomorrow night, payment will be sent though one way or another
Summit has NTers hustling by any means necessary

laugh.gif
my tickets were just paid for so im in there likeswimwear for summit number 4. to the nters who are tryin to blow something before the game get at me, i wanna go to that all you can eat section with themunchies
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

^Boost, how the hell you forget? Get your $** to the game so we can clown dudes wearing Bulls uniforms and *@#@ to a DODGERS game again.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Greezee

^Boost, how the hell you forget? Get your $** to the game so we can clown dudes wearing Bulls uniforms and *@#@ to a DODGERS game again.
laugh.gif

you talking about that fool wearing a jordan jersey and shorts. it was cold that night too. i forget what his friend was wearing but it wasn't any better.

boost hurry up fool, I dm'd you on twitter.

we got 27 paid, I'm waiting on DOM, MoneyMakinMatt and a few others.

looks like it'll be 32 heads or so

My friend and I were clowning on you cuz you had the cream colored Jackie Robinson.

Then we all got together and were thinking oh hes with us. NEVERMIND.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

My friend and I were clowning on you cuz you had the cream colored Jackie Robinson.

laugh.gif

Clown me? Whatever you say son.
laugh.gif
My Jackie Robinson jerseyis the truth! I might wear that joint again. I haven't worn it since that game either. I can take a joke so it's all good.
laugh.gif

BSBK55H_42_W.jpg

Bluesurfer, yep, that's the dude. His friend was wearing the Shawn Kemp Seattle Jersey. Dudes were lookin' like they were goin' to the 96 NBAFinals instead of a Dodgers game.

yea whats good on the car pool?

im trying to roll with somebody or ill drive

where you stay at onhollow?

Looks like my dude asmathews isn't gonna be rollin'
smh.gif
smh.gif

so if anyone is in need of a ride in the LA area and wants to meet at Undftd La Brea I should be able to help them out...

All jokes Greezee

How many people paid? It didnt even seem like 30+ last year but we did have 3 or 4 rows.

Whos face am I gonna cupcake this year?

is anyone comming from the south bay area that could take me and my coworker up there, will pitch in on gas money or parking for sure

Originally Posted by Jehul

^
laugh.gif

Weren't we supposed to do that last year and roadtrip it down to SD? The whole movement died when KingCrux offered to drive.
laugh.gif

That was in 07

IT IS OVER!!!!!!
I'LL POST THE TIX AND SEATS AND ALL THAT STUFF IN A FEW DAYS OR NEXT WEEK.
WE HAVE 39 TOTAL CONFIRMED AND PAID.

I POSTED UP THE MEET UP SPOT FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T BEEN BEFORE ON THE 1ST PAGE, BUT WE ALWAYS MEET AT THE WOODEN BOX OFFICE HUTS BEHIND THEBLEACHERS....

THANKS!

Originally Posted by Greezee

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

laugh.gif
Clown me? Whatever you say son.
laugh.gif
My Jackie Robinson jersey is the truth! I might wear that joint again. I haven't worn it since that game either. I can take a joke so it's all good.
laugh.gif

BSBK55H_42_W.jpg

Bluesurfer, yep, that's the dude. His friend was wearing the Shawn Kemp Seattle Jersey. Dudes were lookin' like they were goin' to the 96 NBA Finals instead of a Dodgers game.

roll.gif
roll.gif
good times son, maaan that @@%! feels like yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom