2009 Space Jam XI Legit Check

What's up everybody I bought these 2009 SJ'S about 6 months back from a retailer off of ebay who sold several pairs with great feedback. I'm currently at work i'll do another post with more pictures. They're my favorite pair I love jordans but im not so sure on the authenticity anymore with all these "close to perfect" fakes and bgrades please help. Greatly appreciated thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
they're legit, just greymarkets. they're made of real material and with real nike molds but are unauthorized by Nike.

they're legit, just greymarkets. they're made of real material and with real nike molds but are unauthorized by Nike.
So if they're grey-markets they are not legit.

What kind of crazy world am I in right now? I left this site for a couple of months and now unauthorized pairs are being called legit? This can't be real life...

They are not the same materials. Same mold maybe...but not the same material.

Therefore they are not of the same value as a retail pair. I'm not knocking unauthorized pairs, but some people think they are of the same value as retail pairs when they buy them spending 200-300 dollars. Just know that later on down the road if you want to sell them they won't be worth much.

I don't want to sell them I want to wear them and get what I pay for. In no shape way or form am I trying to get them for a cheaper price, money isn't the issue at all. I don't mind paying full price or even more because one thing for sure is I AM NOT waiting overnight in line for a pair of kicks point blank. I got played bro. I spent $400 telling you the honest truth but I work hard for my $ i'd expect to get the real deal. Just as you said though, we're living in a world now with "near perfect" knock offs. It's BS!

5 people that been working for bmw for 30 years, they know how to make a bmw with their eyes close came together and created a bmw to get 100% of the profit and split it 5 ways under bmw nose. Can you consider it a bmw or not .. ? not the greatest example but you understand, people in the nike factory have been making sneakers since there childhood. So, Grey markets don't really matter to me because I believe if someone that's been making sneakers for years don;t  make a huge mistake and the sneakers gonna fall apart, So nike could of approved them mentally lol. (i don't own a pair )

Very true lol
5 people that been working for bmw for 30 years, they know how to make a bmw with their eyes close came together and created a bmw to get 100% of the profit and split it 5 ways under bmw nose. Can you consider it a bmw or not .. ? not the greatest example but you understand, people in the nike factory have been making sneakers since there childhood. So, Grey markets don't really matter to me because I believe if someone that's been making sneakers for years don;t  make a huge mistake and the sneakers gonna fall apart, So nike could of approved them mentally lol. (i don't own a pair )

Back
Top Bottom