2010 Air Jordan II "White/Silver 3M" DETAILED VIDEO!

� hmmm...
eyes.gif

Those are ugly, PL looks bad on these and AIR on the back
eyes.gif
thanks forthe video.

Jarnail you should quit NT.....this shoe is possibly the ugliest or the second ugliest thing I've ever seen in my life.

this dude is a disgrace to the shoe game. or at least what the shoe game used to be. too many re-sellers and hypebeasts nowadays.

hot but this guy is kinda corny spends hella money to get them early from marquessole then tries to sell them again. he might not even get what he paid for..

i've said it once i'll say it again ....................HOT TRASH!!!!!!!! 95% of what JB is releasing is straight garbage.

jgamel81 wrote:
this dude is a disgrace to the shoe game. or at least what the shoe game used to be. too many re-sellers and hypebeasts nowadays.

i subscribe & wanna respect wat hes doin but its just plain stupid to get shoes early & sell just so you look sneakgeekz (a man who is just loaded) justo promote a website or sumthin. of course the quality all messed up if you look close enough it looks like some1 at least tried the shoes on u should see theflu games he coppd man that had so much glue i thought a kindergartener put the midsole but if those shoescome with da white cement 3s id prolly cop and wont even worry bout tryna resell

Looks like Nike/JB straight up confiscated some fakes and are reselling them to the public. Patent leather? 3M? A I R on the heel tab? Who OKs this trash andhow ignorant are people to buy garbage like this?

JB Retro product is far worse than the Reebok 'Kool Aid' or G-Unit trash. Have a look at the post below and ask yourself if the garbage that the'beast in the video is holding is even close to being an AJ II.

http://niketalk.com/topic/208376

That "air" in the back looks horrible! If they can't produce a shoe with Nike on it then they should of at least put that jumpman like they didon the charity 2's.

Back
Top Bottom