2010 College Basketball Season

Ravena son's heart stays with Eagles
By Olmin Leyba (The Philippine Star) Updated January 24, 2011 12:00 AM http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?articleId=650914&publicationSubCategoryId=69#comments

MANILA, Philippines - The top Eaglet will remain at the Eagles’ nest.

High school standout Kiefer Ravena, who led Ateneo to a three-peat feat in the UAAP juniors, will stick it out with blue and white team for his collegiate stint, according to his father, Talk n Text assistant coach Bong Ravena.

“(It’s) confirmed. Kiefer Ravena wants to stay with Ateneo,

Originally Posted by monase

this season's rookie class is going to be one of the best ever
sobra
pimp.gif

daming magagaling

From what I've heard, he's taking a year off from DLSU.

He was probably going to get cut anyway with the return of LA Revilla and addition of Dan Sara.

Quite late info but Cervantes is out of the Tamaraws 2011 campaign...he'll be replaced by Arvie Bringas though. Plus Escoto, Tolomia, Sentcheu and possibly Pinggoy and Jumao-As to beef up the line-up for FEU.

Norman Penola out of NU. He will be going back to Toronto and just come back for the PBL/PBA. He said that College in the Philippines isn't for him.

Originally Posted by gishtar

Xavier star scores 104 pts in T Lian
(The Philippine Star) Updated January 07, 2011

MANILA, Philippines –  World Youth Games veteran Jeron Teng shattered all existing records in high school play as he fired 104 points to power the three-time defending champion Xavier School to a 164-74 romp over Grace Christian College in the Freego Tiong Lian Basketball Association tournament at the Xavier gym last Wednesday.

ef93614d6a38931356d362b9b0f60ea99ba7527c_s.gif

I'd love to watch an ateneo game just to see ravena. Kid's amazing.
Would like to see his game winner against beda. can't find it in youtube.

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Any truth to Abueva & Pascual heading to FEU from Baste?
Although some people have seen him in FEU with unexplained reasons, I'm just not sure this will materialize. My friends there aren't confirming it since it's not really concrete.

[h3]Flores returns to FEU coaching helm[/h3]by Christian Soler
inboundpass.com

AFTER months of speculation and rumors off of a drama-filled campaign, Far Eastern University has brought back the coach who last took the school to the UAAP’s Promised Land.

“Yes, Bert Flores is head coach. His assistants are Vic Pablo, Johnny Abarrientos, Richie Ticzon and Mike Oliver. Oliver will coach the FEU juniors team,

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

With rumors abounding that Reil Cervantes and even Aldrech Ramos will forego 2011 and turn pro, the pressure on Flores has begun to mount even before the opening tip.
Reil had already asked permission, he was even going to play for a PBL team with Sanga already but I think PBL won't materialize since they can't make a 6 team tournament so other teams jump shipped to PBA-Dleague instead. Cervantes still has the other option though. As for Aldrech, I don't think they will let go of him that easy.

Back
Top Bottom