2010 FIFA WORLD CUP SOUTH AFRICA!!!!!!

This will be the first Major/International sporting event, that you will be able to watch in 3D. (for those who have a 3D TV)

Soccer is the most popular, most watched, sport in the WORLD.

I know most of you Bammas don't watch the soccer for whatever reasons.. but for those that do.......

Who do you have taking it all the way?

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/

Brazil and Italy is my pick.

spain...ronaldinho is NOT with brasil this time around...good news is that definitely means he will come with milan to rfk on the 27th to face dc united...

I love Soccer... I just hate the MLS... Can't wait for this, I'm of course rooting USA but I'm not afraid to admit my man crush (no %%!$) on Ronaldo wouldn't make me mad if Portugal one.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

spain...ronaldinho is NOT with brasil this time around...good news is that definitely means he will come with milan to rfk on the 27th to face dc united...

I am there

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

I can't wait.

Although I root for the US. I also root for Italy. Go Azur.

My-T.

US deff. has a strong team this go round.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Don't sleep on Robinho......

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

I love Soccer... I just hate the MLS... Can't wait for this, I'm of course rooting USA but I'm not afraid to admit my man crush (no %%!$) on Ronaldo wouldn't make me mad if Portugal one.

Agreed. MLS fell off after the 3rd year. I went to the first 2 championships were DC UNITED was the victor.

Euro-soccer clubs > MLS

A.C. Milan released today a preliminary roster for the friendly against D.C. United. The international friendly will be played on May 26 at RFK Stadium at 8 p.m. ET. It will be the first-ever meeting between the two clubs.

Among the players confirmed are Brazilians stars Ronaldinho and Alexandre Pato, and Dutch midfielder Clarence Seedorf. Additionally goalkeepers Dida and Christian Abbiati; defenders Luca Antonini, Marek Jankulovski, Massimo Oddo, Giuseppe Favalli, Alessandro Nesta and Marcus Diniz; midfielders Ignazio Abate, Davide Di Gennaro, Mathieu Flamini and Massimo Ambrosini; and forwards Mancini, Filippo Inzaghi and Dominic Adiyiah are confirmed. Several more players will be added to the roster next week.
Link

I'm always going to root for the US, but I seriously think that either Spain or Argentina is gonna take it

Always gonna support the USA, but Brazil is very strong as always. Fabiano, Robinho, Maicon, etc, etc. The African teams have some of their strongest squads ever and I would love to see one of them make a run. Its likely Drogba and Kalou's last cup so I would not be surprised to see them do something incredible.

I'd love Didier and co to make a run but they got a raw group for the 2nd tourney in a row
sick.gif
... props if they advance though.

^Yeah I realized yesterday that they were in the Group of Death last go around as well. I like them over Portugal though so we'll see.

im picking up my tickets tomorrow for the milan game, dude still has more seats , section 214 , $40 a piece

^ the game was siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiickkk .

i already got my man city vs inter tix locked, 6 of them
pimp.gif

That 2nd pic...I was right around the section under the blue sign. His bicycle kick attempt was awesome...wish it would have gone in...glad DC won :tongue:.

Drogba is out of the World Cup with a fractured elbow according to ESPN...Damn shame.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom