2010 IIHF Hockey World Juniors Championships - Team USA are Champions

Man, for the how many-ith time in a row, we came back from being down against the Americans. Those guys were due for a win against us, considering the past.

Not only that, but we were outplayed for the majority of the game. We made more mistakes than they did, and the Americans deserved to win the game withoutquestion.

But man, every year, it happens. Overtime, shootout, I dont know or care what. It was a classic, just like years past.

Congrats to the Americans. If Yuku would let me upload some photos from the other games I went to, some guys like ATFK or Deadset would like them. PM me if youwant me to send you some pictures another way of the americans from the game against switzerland.

Great tournament, great way to end a very good competition.

Seeing Canada lose in international hockey is ALWAYS appreciated.

I hate when the Canadian media always says crap like "this is our game", "Canada has the best players on the planet", "Canada is thereason the NHL is successful".

If you look at Canada's record in international play, it's not impressive AT ALL other than at the junior level.

This game was crazy fun to watch. This is why international hockey is a way better product than the NHL. Single-game elimination format where almost anythingcan happen, disciplined hockey (no stupid fighting or players taking dumb penalties), high intensity, etc.

I cant wait for the Olympics to start. Canada are definitely the favorites but anyone can win in a 60-min. single elimination game. Unlike the junior level,there will be a ton of competition. Canada, Russia, U.S, Sweden, Finland, Czechs, Slovakia...heck, even Switzerland and Belarus have done some damage in thepast
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom