just log off you BUM.

Originally Posted by coryturner

I can't wait to see this thread around week 10
laugh.gif
all the bears fans will jump to the bulls bandwagon like y'all always do

just log off you BUM.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by bijald0331

^Are you just going to talk or are you going to be about it? Put your avy/sig up. Inconsequential but I'll return the favor if the Vikings get to 10 wins.
pimp.gif
....I'll put my avy sig up. If the vikes win 10 you put an avy/sig to my liking for 2 months, Vice versa if the bears get to 8 wins.

Done deal. JPZx screen cap and save this to your NT external hard drive. I know you have one. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by bijald0331

^Are you just going to talk or are you going to be about it? Put your avy/sig up. Inconsequential but I'll return the favor if the Vikings get to 10 wins.
pimp.gif
....I'll put my avy sig up. If the vikes win 10 you put an avy/sig to my liking for 2 months, Vice versa if the bears get to 8 wins.

Done deal. JPZx screen cap and save this to your NT external hard drive. I know you have one. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SnapNPop

Originally Posted by truthmain

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Well it looks like the Bears are for real. Good game Bears...gotta bite my tougne here.

At this point it looks evident that the bears could be a completely different team. Not that i still think they are a all around better team then the Packers, and i still expect the Packers to win the division. But it looks like it will indeed look to be an exciting race...Vikings should eventually get in the mix too.
No.  Not buying it.  Easily could be 1-2.
isn't that the same thing the vikes have been saying but on the opposite side that they could easily be 3-0? but they're not and we are, the saints easily could've been 1-2 or 0-3 but they're not. we capitalized when it counted and that's all that matters, I will say I'm worried about that pass rush though, the only one that's making things happen on the d-line is Peppers

I never said Vikings could be anything.  We're 1-2, that's fine.  What I'm saying is the Bears aren't as good as their record reflects, and if you guys think you are, than you're homerism is blinding your view of this team.  Impressive win against the Cowboys, I'll give you that.  But for the most part Jay has looked terrible and your running game is non-existent.  Jay should have had multiple INTs in that Packer game but was bailed out by penalties and butterfingers.  I don't understand, for the life of me, why he keeps throwing off his back foot.  Peppers is nice but the rest of your defense is suspect. 

Keep drinking that kool-aid though, we'll just hand you the Lombardi trophy now. 

And yeah, before you say it, yes I'm a Vikings fan.  No, I'm not salty.  I see the weaknesses in my team, and I admit them. 

Well it looks like the Bears are for real. Good game Bears...gotta bite my tougne here.

At this point it looks evident that the bears could be a completely different team. Not that i still think they are a all around better team then the Packers, and i still expect the Packers to win the division. But it looks like it will indeed look to be an exciting race...Vikings should eventually get in the mix too.
isn't that the same thing the vikes have been saying but on the opposite side that they could easily be 3-0? but they're not and we are, the saints easily could've been 1-2 or 0-3 but they're not. we capitalized when it counted and that's all that matters, I will say I'm worried about that pass rush though, the only one that's making things happen on the d-line is Peppers

I never said Vikings could be anything.  We're 1-2, that's fine.  What I'm saying is the Bears aren't as good as their record reflects, and if you guys think you are, than you're homerism is blinding your view of this team.  Impressive win against the Cowboys, I'll give you that.  But for the most part Jay has looked terrible and your running game is non-existent.  Jay should have had multiple INTs in that Packer game but was bailed out by penalties and butterfingers.  I don't understand, for the life of me, why he keeps throwing off his back foot.  Peppers is nice but the rest of your defense is suspect. 

Keep drinking that kool-aid though, we'll just hand you the Lombardi trophy now. 

And yeah, before you say it, yes I'm a Vikings fan.  No, I'm not salty.  I see the weaknesses in my team, and I admit them. 

no way you watched all 3 bears game and came up with that jay has been playing terrible for the most part crap
 and stop with this bailed out stuff if you dont think them flags should have been thrown you a damn fool they both was clear as day
our last 2 weeks was impressive we for real you just dont want to admit it cuz it will only make the road for your vikings that much harder

numbers dont lie

no way you watched all 3 bears game and came up with that jay has been playing terrible for the most part crap
 and stop with this bailed out stuff if you dont think them flags should have been thrown you a damn fool they both was clear as day
our last 2 weeks was impressive we for real you just dont want to admit it cuz it will only make the road for your vikings that much harder

numbers dont lie

laugh.gif
How can we jump to a Bulls bandwagon if we're already fans of the team? OUR HOMETOWN team though? 
grin.gif

Go Lakers. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
How can we jump to a Bulls bandwagon if we're already fans of the team? OUR HOMETOWN team though? 
grin.gif

Go Lakers. 
laugh.gif

Jay didn't look terrible against the Lions108.3 passer rating ,23/35, 65.7comp, 372yds, 2tds 1int, what were Favre's stats against the Lions again??, He shredded the cowboys,and vs. GB he had decent stats,that drop by clark would've boosted his stats even more, if our offense line held as much as GB's, he probably would've had more time to throw. and I don't understand why u keep saying he could've had multiple picks,yeah that maybe true, but almost ints don't count, just as much as that almost TD to clark didn't count.

I'll say the only thing that's really suspect about our defense is our pass-d but that's based on our D getting a pass rush from more than just Peppers, so I would say our Pass rush is what's suspect admittedly. I know our o-line blows,won't even discuss that, our brilliant GM seems to think not drafting o-linemen except in the 7th round will work

I'm not drinking kool-aid at all I just respect that we've come and played hard when everyone from BSPN to our own fans were doubting the Bears, and I look at it like this, We win, great that's what I want most is a winning franchise, and not the inept one I been a witness to for the past 3yrs,if we don't win then Lovie, Ted Phillips, and especially Jerry Angelo's non-draft ++# is gone. and I wouldn't say anything about anyone being handed the lombardi, because between the vikes,pack,cowboys,saints, and 49ers (especially the vikes and packers) you guys had the lombardi all off-season,and pre-season,the way ya'll were being hyped, the other teams shouldn't have worried about even dressing up for the game because the lombardi was being shared by the vikes and packers...

I've said that it's along season and anything can happen, but this major shipment of salt coming from viking and packer fans(eventhough i think the packers will be better off this season than the vikings) are based on the fact that even to certain extent you guys were sipping the kool-aid from the media, and everyone gassin' yall up...yall were basing things off last season,and with as much parity as the NFL has you NEVER do (example: everyone thinking because the Bears made the superbowl in 2006, we were locks for the playoffs in 07
tongue.gif
) last season ain't coming back, 09 favre ain't coming back, the favre we're all familiar with is back
wink.gif
(I thought ya'll should've drafted Clausen and let him sit a year to develop) this is a new season and anything can happen and I treat it as such.

the major dumpings of salt coming from the viking fans when we haven't played each other yet (packers fans are only upset cause they lost to us,but otherwise they didn't flood the thread was as much saltiness until they "unexpectedly" lost to us,but again I think they'll be ok) is because ya'll didn't expect to be 1-2 and in third place in the NFC North, and ya'll definitely didn't expect for us to 3-0 leading the division, yall thought it was a gift wrapped 1st or 2nd in the north, but remember in the NFC North it'll always be about the Bears and Packers regradless of how good ya'll are, the vikings and the Lions will always be the red-headed step-child of the division
smokin.gif
j/k it's still early though so I'm not gonna say we won the the north until IT'S WON, leading the north and winning are two totally different things
ohwell.gif

not salty???

you sound like you feeling a 'lil like coryturner did a couple posts ago just not as dramatic...
ab3154eac00d9638c91389d66b38414ab6ba673.gif
....so I gave u one for good measure...

Jay didn't look terrible against the Lions108.3 passer rating ,23/35, 65.7comp, 372yds, 2tds 1int, what were Favre's stats against the Lions again??, He shredded the cowboys,and vs. GB he had decent stats,that drop by clark would've boosted his stats even more, if our offense line held as much as GB's, he probably would've had more time to throw. and I don't understand why u keep saying he could've had multiple picks,yeah that maybe true, but almost ints don't count, just as much as that almost TD to clark didn't count.

I'll say the only thing that's really suspect about our defense is our pass-d but that's based on our D getting a pass rush from more than just Peppers, so I would say our Pass rush is what's suspect admittedly. I know our o-line blows,won't even discuss that, our brilliant GM seems to think not drafting o-linemen except in the 7th round will work

I'm not drinking kool-aid at all I just respect that we've come and played hard when everyone from BSPN to our own fans were doubting the Bears, and I look at it like this, We win, great that's what I want most is a winning franchise, and not the inept one I been a witness to for the past 3yrs,if we don't win then Lovie, Ted Phillips, and especially Jerry Angelo's non-draft ++# is gone. and I wouldn't say anything about anyone being handed the lombardi, because between the vikes,pack,cowboys,saints, and 49ers (especially the vikes and packers) you guys had the lombardi all off-season,and pre-season,the way ya'll were being hyped, the other teams shouldn't have worried about even dressing up for the game because the lombardi was being shared by the vikes and packers...

I've said that it's along season and anything can happen, but this major shipment of salt coming from viking and packer fans(eventhough i think the packers will be better off this season than the vikings) are based on the fact that even to certain extent you guys were sipping the kool-aid from the media, and everyone gassin' yall up...yall were basing things off last season,and with as much parity as the NFL has you NEVER do (example: everyone thinking because the Bears made the superbowl in 2006, we were locks for the playoffs in 07
tongue.gif
) last season ain't coming back, 09 favre ain't coming back, the favre we're all familiar with is back
wink.gif
(I thought ya'll should've drafted Clausen and let him sit a year to develop) this is a new season and anything can happen and I treat it as such.

the major dumpings of salt coming from the viking fans when we haven't played each other yet (packers fans are only upset cause they lost to us,but otherwise they didn't flood the thread was as much saltiness until they "unexpectedly" lost to us,but again I think they'll be ok) is because ya'll didn't expect to be 1-2 and in third place in the NFC North, and ya'll definitely didn't expect for us to 3-0 leading the division, yall thought it was a gift wrapped 1st or 2nd in the north, but remember in the NFC North it'll always be about the Bears and Packers regradless of how good ya'll are, the vikings and the Lions will always be the red-headed step-child of the division
smokin.gif
j/k it's still early though so I'm not gonna say we won the the north until IT'S WON, leading the north and winning are two totally different things
ohwell.gif

not salty???

you sound like you feeling a 'lil like coryturner did a couple posts ago just not as dramatic...
ab3154eac00d9638c91389d66b38414ab6ba673.gif
....so I gave u one for good measure...

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

Chicago sports fans crack me up. You have no good baseball teams. A crap football team. A mediocre basketball team (Derrick Rose is beyond overrated) and no decent college teams.. lol.... I guess your looking for anything to celebrate.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I stopped reading.
roll.gif
Derrick Rose is overrated? Really?

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

Chicago sports fans crack me up. You have no good baseball teams. A crap football team. A mediocre basketball team (Derrick Rose is beyond overrated) and no decent college teams.. lol.... I guess your looking for anything to celebrate.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I stopped reading.
roll.gif
Derrick Rose is overrated? Really?

How did this thread turn into a Bulls/Rose bashing thread?

Bears looking good. Jay didnt have his best stuff and we still pulled a W.

How did this thread turn into a Bulls/Rose bashing thread?

Bears looking good. Jay didnt have his best stuff and we still pulled a W.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Don't group all Vikings together.
aiight fair enough. some of the %%*@ being said is just ridiculous though. More salt than a ##$%@!# pretzel on here, like we beat yall or something
laugh.gif

But for the most part Jay has looked terrible and your running game isnon-existent.  Jay should have had multiple INTs in that Packer gamebut was bailed out by penalties and butterfingers.  I don't understand,for the life of me, why he keeps throwing off his back foot.  Peppersis nice but the rest of your defense is suspect.
Jay has looked terrible all season? $$% games have you been watching. Besides GB he had a 100+ QB rating both of our first two games and if im not mistaking won NFL air player of the week in week 2, maybe both i cant remember. Ad in GB he didnt play his best football but he was still tough as %##% and came through with us and is a MAJOR part to why we won. Good players find ways to win games and Cutler did that for the most part.

Peppers and the defense suspect? Its very suspect that Peppers caused probably 12 total penalties by himself last monday and blocked a HUGE field goal. Not to mention his help in run support. Urlacher is playing out of his mind right now, through 3 games it would be difficult to argue against him as the DPOY in the NFL right now, and his forced fumble vs GB won us the game, and those are the plays expected by him every season. Briggs and everyone else have been great also and we have the #1 run defense in the NFL.

but yeah Cutler has been just terrible and our defense ##$%@!# sucks. im done, lets just let the season go on
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Don't group all Vikings together.
aiight fair enough. some of the %%*@ being said is just ridiculous though. More salt than a ##$%@!# pretzel on here, like we beat yall or something
laugh.gif

But for the most part Jay has looked terrible and your running game isnon-existent.  Jay should have had multiple INTs in that Packer gamebut was bailed out by penalties and butterfingers.  I don't understand,for the life of me, why he keeps throwing off his back foot.  Peppersis nice but the rest of your defense is suspect.
Jay has looked terrible all season? $$% games have you been watching. Besides GB he had a 100+ QB rating both of our first two games and if im not mistaking won NFL air player of the week in week 2, maybe both i cant remember. Ad in GB he didnt play his best football but he was still tough as %##% and came through with us and is a MAJOR part to why we won. Good players find ways to win games and Cutler did that for the most part.

Peppers and the defense suspect? Its very suspect that Peppers caused probably 12 total penalties by himself last monday and blocked a HUGE field goal. Not to mention his help in run support. Urlacher is playing out of his mind right now, through 3 games it would be difficult to argue against him as the DPOY in the NFL right now, and his forced fumble vs GB won us the game, and those are the plays expected by him every season. Briggs and everyone else have been great also and we have the #1 run defense in the NFL.

but yeah Cutler has been just terrible and our defense ##$%@!# sucks. im done, lets just let the season go on
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom