* 2010 NFC North Trash Talk Thread: Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl *

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

i feel terrible for the packers, it looks twice as bad when you list them all

I don't feel bad for them at all. I hate the Packers. Hell,  I hope their waterboy sprains his MCL.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

i feel terrible for the packers, it looks twice as bad when you list them all

I don't feel bad for them at all. I hate the Packers. Hell,  I hope their waterboy sprains his MCL.

^ O your one of those eh? shows how confident you are in your bears if you need injuries to get you to win.

I wouldnt feel good about the packers if they were winning to all the crappy teams and playing no talent.

I was actually mad when i heard Sydney Rice was out and the Packers could miss playing him. Win or Lose we'd getter better from playing a good team.

^ O your one of those eh? shows how confident you are in your bears if you need injuries to get you to win.

I wouldnt feel good about the packers if they were winning to all the crappy teams and playing no talent.

I was actually mad when i heard Sydney Rice was out and the Packers could miss playing him. Win or Lose we'd getter better from playing a good team.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

You've seen me enough times on here to know I am not one of those. However, St. Louis Cardinals, Brewers, Packers, Vikings, Pistons  etc......I HATE THESE TEAMS....of course i dont want anyone getting hurt, but i dont mind it if it happens. I wont lose any sleep knowing half of your roster is out of commission.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

You've seen me enough times on here to know I am not one of those. However, St. Louis Cardinals, Brewers, Packers, Vikings, Pistons  etc......I HATE THESE TEAMS....of course i dont want anyone getting hurt, but i dont mind it if it happens. I wont lose any sleep knowing half of your roster is out of commission.

Bears blew a huge opportunity to win this week . The offense, except for the run game last week, has looked terrible three straight weeks now.

Bears blew a huge opportunity to win this week . The offense, except for the run game last week, has looked terrible three straight weeks now.

all 3 losses...all by GW field goals

but we looked horrible today...

-no pass rush..and i mean NO PASS RUSH
- OL was blah
- imo running game didnt look THAT bad today..we just dont run it enough to get any rhythm...but cmon brandon jackson, i mean its good not to fumble but dude is running with both hands on the football in the open field
- woodson with his usual 3 penalties
- jordy nelson? lmao. he had a couple KEY cathches but for every key catch there was a key drop...
kickoff returns were absolutely horrible to watch...we need to draft a guy with some nasty speed

hopefully next week we get back the claymaker, pickett, chillar
and even though they didnt come out, hopefully driver, collins and woodson can get some good rest this week

all 3 losses...all by GW field goals

but we looked horrible today...

-no pass rush..and i mean NO PASS RUSH
- OL was blah
- imo running game didnt look THAT bad today..we just dont run it enough to get any rhythm...but cmon brandon jackson, i mean its good not to fumble but dude is running with both hands on the football in the open field
- woodson with his usual 3 penalties
- jordy nelson? lmao. he had a couple KEY cathches but for every key catch there was a key drop...
kickoff returns were absolutely horrible to watch...we need to draft a guy with some nasty speed

hopefully next week we get back the claymaker, pickett, chillar
and even though they didnt come out, hopefully driver, collins and woodson can get some good rest this week

Our second string qb (Shaun Hill) is probably out for a few weeks with a broken forearm. Even though I don't like drew Stanton have to admit he I'd well today. As well as a 3rd stringer can do. 2 fumbles and a pick. Thanks goodness our by week is next week so we can heal up a get Stafford, our starting MLB Levy, our starting cb, among others to take care of the ******** in 2 weeks!

Our second string qb (Shaun Hill) is probably out for a few weeks with a broken forearm. Even though I don't like drew Stanton have to admit he I'd well today. As well as a 3rd stringer can do. 2 fumbles and a pick. Thanks goodness our by week is next week so we can heal up a get Stafford, our starting MLB Levy, our starting cb, among others to take care of the ******** in 2 weeks!

good win sota

panic bowl II next week...
laugh.gif

nfc north wide open...hell if the lions won today...nah forget about it

good win sota

panic bowl II next week...
laugh.gif

nfc north wide open...hell if the lions won today...nah forget about it

This Sunday could not have gone better for the Vikings. Oh well. At least the Packers lost too... vice versa feeling for Packers fan too I guess.

This Sunday could not have gone better for the Vikings. Oh well. At least the Packers lost too... vice versa feeling for Packers fan too I guess.

Pretty much a two team race. The Bears aren't winning the divison. They can't run the ball or protect.

Packers need to get healthy but I'll take Minny.

Back
Top Bottom