* 2010 NFC North Trash Talk Thread: Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl *

Soldier Field hosted some HS games over the weekend hence why the field was in such a bad condition. I'm sure it was intentional though due to Vick.

Soldier Field hosted some HS games over the weekend hence why the field was in such a bad condition. I'm sure it was intentional though due to Vick.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Last year, I thought the Bears could be dangerous and obviously that didn't pan out.

I think this year, even though I haven't thought too highly about them, they've certainly started to gain momentum and their confidence is getting higher and higher. The wins were ugly, but it's a win and they are starting to play better. Cutler especially.

I think they have a very good chance of taking this division now.

And I think yesterday proved this. Cutler with 4 TD throws and the Defense playing great as usual. This team is officially tough.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Last year, I thought the Bears could be dangerous and obviously that didn't pan out.

I think this year, even though I haven't thought too highly about them, they've certainly started to gain momentum and their confidence is getting higher and higher. The wins were ugly, but it's a win and they are starting to play better. Cutler especially.

I think they have a very good chance of taking this division now.

And I think yesterday proved this. Cutler with 4 TD throws and the Defense playing great as usual. This team is officially tough.

It should be fairly obvious, even to Packer fans, that if Cutler limits his mistakes, the Bears can be a difficult team to beat. Our defense is playing very very well, and our special teams is exceptional. I'm not giving the division to the Bears just yet. The Packers are still a dangerous team, but I'm much more optimistic now than I was 3 or 4 weeks ago.

It should be fairly obvious, even to Packer fans, that if Cutler limits his mistakes, the Bears can be a difficult team to beat. Our defense is playing very very well, and our special teams is exceptional. I'm not giving the division to the Bears just yet. The Packers are still a dangerous team, but I'm much more optimistic now than I was 3 or 4 weeks ago.

Originally Posted by FD511

Bears have 2 of the fastest receivers in the league, though. Sort of counter intuitive if thats the correct explanation...

its alot easier being fast on a bad field if youve got used to it....thats y it doesnt affect them as much

Originally Posted by FD511

Bears have 2 of the fastest receivers in the league, though. Sort of counter intuitive if thats the correct explanation...

its alot easier being fast on a bad field if youve got used to it....thats y it doesnt affect them as much

I still refuse to believe the Bears are legit. 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Call me a hater, whatever, I don't even care.

I still refuse to believe the Bears are legit. 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Call me a hater, whatever, I don't even care.

Checking in. Work blocking NT has seriously vut into my posting. I miss you fools.

Bears 42
Lions 6

Never thought the Bears would sniff first place this year.

Checking in. Work blocking NT has seriously vut into my posting. I miss you fools.

Bears 42
Lions 6

Never thought the Bears would sniff first place this year.

Back
Top Bottom