2010 NFL Draft Completed! T-MINUS 362 DAY Till 2011 NFL DRAFT (1st page update w/all pick)

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Jordan Shipley is nice, he could be a better Joe Jurevicius type of player.
Huh?  JJ has like 7 inches and 50 pounds on the dude.....I know why you compared them....we'll leave it at that. 

I dont understand how Sam Bradford's shorts and t-shirt throwingsession alleviated the concerns surrounding his injury. Still don'tknow how you take someone with a huge red flag like that #1 when thereis a very real chance you are knowingly pissing that money down thedrain.

On top of this, he played out the shotgun almost exclusively and in a spread offense then this past year his great O line went away and he went down. Yet we hear no concerns. I really don't get the love for him. I think he is a fraud.

I don't think any QB in this draft is a 'franchise' guy...but I'd be taking Jimmy if I needed one.

But, I did pick up sportingnews 'draft' special...they have Jonathan Crompton as their #2 QB over Jimmy and compared him to Aaron Rodgers.

But, I did pick up sportingnews 'draft' special...they haveJonathan Crompton as their #2 QB over Jimmy and compared him to AaronRodgers.
*proceeds to never purchase a Sporting News publication the rest of my life...*

Originally Posted by Al3xis

But, I did pick up sportingnews 'draft' special...they have Jonathan Crompton as their #2 QB over Jimmy and compared him to Aaron Rodgers.
eek.gif
roll.gif

TSN is not the only publication to have that stance
Crompton's Stock has risen like no other. Various scouts have said he goes anywhere from late round 2 to round 4  

University of Tennessee quarterback Jonathan Crompton is scheduled to visit the Seattle Seahawks, San Diego Chargers, Oakland Raiders and the Jacksonville Jaguars, according to a league source with knowledge of the situation.

Crompton is expected to conduct a private workout at some point for the Detroit Lions, but it hasn't been finalized.

Crompton is a rising draft prospect who ran the 40-yard dash between 4.87 and 4.89 seconds at his Pro Day workout, registering a 31-inch vertical leap, an 8-10 broad jump, a 4.39 short shuttle and a 7.02 three-cone drill.

He has been projected everywhere from the second round to the fourth round.

Not Seeing Much love For Toby Gerhart, bit surprised, ran a nice 40 at the combine, built almost exactly like Brandon Jacobs but shorter

In a Perfect world For the Pats.

1st Round
Sergio Kindle

2nd round
Ryan Matthews/Toby Gerhart
Vladmir Duccase

3rd Round
Eric Decker (doubt will be available)

My perfect world 1st 3 rds:
1st Rd: WR Dez Bryant

2nd Rd: NT Mount Cody

3rd Rd: CB Chris Cook (switch him to FS)

For your sake heat, I hope the Dolphins wind up with Dez. I remember last year how much I wanted Percy, I had the sig/avy thing going like you. And it ended up working
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
 Maaaan, I hope so too....

Also, while we're talking about my sig. Why does it only show like this on IE, FireFox, Chrome, Etc. ? :

Dez / RoMac / E.T. to Miami Campaign

When the whole sig is suppose to read like this (only on AOL it shows like it's suppose to):

Dez / RoMac / E.T. to Miami Campaign
Roger Goodell: "With the 12th pick of the 2010 NFL Draft, the
Miami Dolphins select....... "

NFLDraftBible

Confirmed 4 Radio City: Braford,Haden,Spiller,Bulaga,Ghee,Houston, D.Thomas,Best,G.McCoy,Okung,Morgan,T.Williams, D.Williams,Berry,Odric

[h1]NFL confirms names of 16 players who will attend draft[/h1]
Posted by Michael David Smith on April 12, 2010 8:02 PM ET

The new three-day NFL draft format will include an increased number of players attending in person, and the NFL announced today the names of 16 players who will be there.

The list of players includes the ones you'd expect -- Oklahoma quarterback Sam Bradford, Nebraska defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh and Oklahoma defensive tackle Gerald McCoy -- as well as some notable absences, including Notre Dame quarterback Jimmy Clausen and Florida quarterback Tim Tebow.

In addition to Bradford, Suh and McCoy, the players who have accepted invitations are running backs C.J. Spiller and Jahvid Best, cornerbacks Joe Haden and Brandon Ghee, offensive tackles Russell Okung, Bryan Bulaga and Trent Williams; defensive tackles Lamarr Houston, Jared Odrick and Dan Williams; defensive end Derrick Morgan, receiver Demaryius Thomas and safety Eric Berry.

Really looking forward to this years draft.

smh.gif
 @ the NFL moving it Thursday when Flash Forward, Fringe and the NBA Playoffs will be on.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Really looking forward to this years draft.

smh.gif
 @ the NFL moving it Thursday when Flash Forward, Fringe and the NBA Playoffs will be on.

The one thing I like about it is that we get our draft fix 2 days earlier.

Back
Top Bottom