2010 Nike Vomero 5

pair arrived from creme sale
IMG_9240.jpeg
How much did you pay?

I'm seeing that going TTS is the move? Also seeing recomendations of going half size up if anything.
then i'm also seeing people saying they went TTS but theres room in the toe and down half size would be too small.

I don't want room in the toe. i'm so confused.

I'm seeing that going TTS is the move? Also seeing recomendations of going half size up if anything.
then i'm also seeing people saying they went TTS but theres room in the toe and down half size would be too small.

I don't want room in the toe. i'm so confused.
Just go TTS. Half size up if you have really wide feet. Upon first try they might be a little tight because of the padding but after a few wears they form to your foot.

If you want a one-to-one fit, like toes touching the end of the shoe, then go half size down.

appreciate it. my feet are kinda wide so i'll go tts.

think im gonna try the anthracites. if i love em, i'll grab the yellow's later.

Just go TTS. Half size up if you have really wide feet. Upon first try they might be a little tight because of the padding but after a few wears they form to your foot.

If you want a one-to-one fit, like toes touching the end of the shoe, then go half size down.
I made the mistake of going half size down. they felt big at first w size 10 but now i regret it

appreciate it. my feet are kinda wide so i'll go tts.

think im gonna try the anthracites. if i love em, i'll grab the yellow's later.
What you can do is order whatever colorway is available on SNKRS in the sizes you want then just return them and get the colorway you want from somewhere else. Free shipping and free returns.

I made the mistake of going half size down. they felt big at first w size 10 but now i regret it
Yeah I ordered all 3 of my sizes on SNKRS when they first released to see how they all fit. Half size down had my toes touching the edges of the shoes. No way I could wear those all day.

Back
Top Bottom