2010 SAMPLE PICS. HYPERDUNK,LEBRON SOLDIER,HYPERDUNK AIR MAX,AND HYPERFUSE

Question, have been around in a long long time but what are those Penny looking shoes in picture called?

Soldier IV will sell well in the right colorways.

Is it just me, or are Nike's hoops shoes starting to look very generic?

Originally Posted by arff23

Looks like Flywire Shox in the bag?..

Finally! A shoe that blends Nike's two highest profile gimmicks.

Let me guess 'low densirty foam' in the forefoot instead of Zoom.

2n8o4ux.jpg
These Max Hyperdunk's in the right colour blocking would be major imo, pretty plain looking with the black and white but these have a lot of potential!...
I'm liking the Hyperfuse's...a little to generous with the loud colours on those samples but still looks like a real durable battleground, outdoor type of hoops shoe....and as I had said in the thread months ago...those Soldier 4s are nice...much better continuation of the Soldier line over what we've seen before...although they'll be in direct competition with the Post Season's...which I rather

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

THIS MIGHT BE KINDA LATE I TOOK THESE PICS IN DALLAS ALL STAR WEEKEND. BEEN HAVING PROBLEMS WITH MY COMPUTER SO I HAVENT HAD A CHANCE TO POST PICS BUT HERE U GO HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE EM.
r7re4h.jpg

pimp.gif

Nice pics man.
The Hyperfuse look really dope to me!
Would you say they're decent quality OP?

8z3cib.jpg

I'm sorry, but what are these called? The Air Max Wavy? a hoops shoe right? Also, are those two colorways of the shoe or two diff. shoes?

Thanks for the help.

So the Hyperdunks have the Kobe V sole right? Does anyone have a pic of the Hyperdunks with the Kobe IV sole?

Back
Top Bottom