2010 STUSSY Sale !!!!!! 3/24Update

can anyone tell me about how much the stuff goes for at these sales? im debating whether or not to make the drive to one of the sales in may all the way fromsb.

Tees were 10 and the limited ones were from 15-25 when i went. Sweaters and Jackets vary though. Hope that helps a little bit.

3328_611076016664_6302938_34962152_5043773_n.jpg

Im the contact for the UC Riverside sale. get at me with any questions

wesc is having a sale this weekend. also digital gravel has had a sale since last week.. the usual 10 for shirts 20 for sweaters/pants/shorts 30 for jackets.the digital gravel one is pretty chill w/ no lines just basically walk in and shop.

n6028620_42181010_3275958.jpg

Sale was moved from campus to a nearby lot. I'll be in early and helping with setup. See you guys there.

Stussy
T's $10
Crew/Hoodies $25-35
Button- ups $25
Shorts $24
Hats/Fitteds $15-20
Wallets/Bags $12-25

Undefeated
T's $20
Crew/Hoodies $30-35
Shorts $25
Jackets $60

from the stussy sale in culver city.
nfofon.jpg

ajxngx.jpg

All Shorts btw
w6y23s.jpg

wth!? there was one in West Covina?! SSSSSMMMMMMMMMMHHHHHHHHH
laugh.gif

anyway, the last time i hit one up was in 06 - Riverside's Poly High School.
everyone was dirt cheap. dunno about prices now but there was no line.
not too many people but of course word gets around alot easier nowawayds.

can anyone confirm Temple City?

Can someone school me on Stussy Sales? I've never been to one, and I'm probably goin to head out to one in the near future.. How is the quality on theshirts and how much do they go for? Thanks

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Can someone school me on Stussy Sales? I've never been to one, and I'm probably goin to head out to one in the near future.. How is the quality on the shirts and how much do they go for? Thanks

I was at one earlier this year. Most of the Stussy tee's/clothing are past releases. There are a few pieces of clothing that have defects on them likeholes or stains so look at what you are buying carefully. I only purchased tee's, from what I remember regular Stussy tee's are $10, boneyards andworldtour tee's are $20. And I believe the Undefeated tee's were $25.

September Stussy Sale!!

September 26, 2009
10 AM - 2 PM
Beta Omega Phi Fraternity House
624 W. 28th Street, 90007, Los Angeles

is it mostly just tees now? the only stussy sample sale i went to was back in '06. do they got button down shirts, bags, outerwear etc?

Back
Top Bottom