2011 AFC East Season Thread vol. 2

Joined Nov 20, 2003
No better time to get things started with our fellow Pats, Jills, and Jets fans. Discuss the AFC East, how the Phins will win the division, and how Rex's foot fetish has developed into an endorsement with Dr. Scholl's.

Joined Nov 20, 2003
[table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]Mon, Sep 12[/td][td]Stadium[/td][td]Time (ET)[/td][td]Tickets[/td][td]Network[/td][td]DIRECTV[/td][td]SIRIUS[/td][td]Westwood One[/td][/tr][tr][td]NE @MIA [/td][td]Sun Life Stadium[/td][td]7:00 PM [/td] [td]Tickets[/td][td]ESPN [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table]

Brady going to be rocked by an EarthWAKE in a fantastic Monday Night opener. Hoping that a meteor takes out Henne before week 1.

Joined Mar 23, 2003
i'll be there that monday night against the Jets and hopefully on new years down in Miami. word on the street is Henne and Marshall are looking good with this new offense

11-5 if Jake Longs healthy... COME AT ME BROS.

Joined May 31, 2004
aww the phins think they're actually contending for the division this year, that's so cute.

good looks on making this thread finnns. between the jets, phins, and pats fans, it should be a good time in here

that should be a good one on MNF. usually a tough one down in MIA. can't wait

Joined Feb 6, 2007
Game 1 Monday night football is so awesome.  Let's me check out everything I want on opening day without having to miss other games during mine. 

Then add that we're playing the Pats, makes it all that much better. 

Patriots
Dolphins
Bills

Who am I missing?  Don't we have another team in our division? 

bkmac

Banned
Joined Jul 6, 2006
I swear we are the best group of fans on NT. Team Jets > the rest of you goons, though.

This thread should be

Joined May 31, 2004
^ lies...theres like 5 of you that are cool...the rest can go screw. there is that ONE jet fan on here who i think is seriously half ******ed

nah y'all definitely roll the deepest on NT though. it's like a damn infestation of jets fans.

Joined Mar 23, 2003
Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

^ lies...theres like 5 of you that are cool...the rest can go screw. there is that ONE jet fan on here who i think is seriously half ******ed

nah y'all definitely roll the deepest on NT though. it's like a damn infestation of jets fans.
dude try goin to Jet games. once the Sanchez jersey is applied, even a 6 year old girl will start talking like Ronnie from the Jersey Shore

Joined Nov 20, 2003

Most Jest fans I don't have a problem with on here. A couple though... wow, all I can say is cesspool

ITO

formerly im that one
Joined Jan 20, 2008
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]good luck dealing with another sweep Jets fans.... gonna be a great thread.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]looking forward to the monday night opener. [/color]

Joined Mar 30, 2007
pats carry the division.. jets get the wild card

and i'm hoping we (the eagles) can carry 3 out of the 4 against the AFC east.. which is doable I THINK, just have to take care of business in miami and in buffalo.. then pull out 1 against either the pats or jets (luckily we play both at the linc)

Joined Nov 15, 2007
Thing is that the Dolphins are the biggest mistory in the division. We know that the Jets and Pats are going to be good, and that Buffalo will be trash as usual. The Dolphins though got a good D, they got playmakers on O, a solid O-line, and one of the best kickers in the NFL. Henne can throw, he showed flashes last couple of years. Marshall and Bess are beasts. Vontae Davis is a top-10 CB (imo). Carlos Dansby and Cameron Wake can play too. I think they will be alright.

Honestly, they could be anywhere between 11-5 and 5-11.

Joined Jun 27, 2009
all yall can watch and see Gronk go for 80 balls and 14 TD's

Haynesworth and Wilfork in the 4-3 will have Sanchez crying back to his teenage girls in Connecticut.

Joined Nov 20, 2003
Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

all yall can watch and see Gronk go for 80 balls and 14 TD's

Haynesworth and Wilfork in the 4-3 will have Sanchez crying back to his teenage girls in Connecticut.

Joined May 14, 2009
Tom Brady > Your Dad.

Here he is spending time with his bastard son, as opposed to raping underage girls like others in conference:

Father of the year.............

Top Bottom