2011 AFC East Season Thread vol. 2

No better time to get things started with our fellow Pats, Jills, and Jets fans. Discuss the AFC East, how the Phins will win the division, and how Rex's foot fetish has developed into an endorsement with Dr. Scholl's.

AFC East trash talk thread
pimp.gif

[table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]Mon, Sep 12[/td][td]Stadium[/td][td]Time (ET)[/td][td]Tickets[/td][td]Network[/td][td]DIRECTV[/td][td]SIRIUS[/td][td]Westwood One[/td][/tr][tr][td]NE @MIA [/td][td]Sun Life Stadium[/td][td]7:00 PM [/td] [td]Tickets[/td][td]ESPN [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table]

devil.gif
Brady going to be rocked by an EarthWAKE in a fantastic Monday Night opener. Hoping that a meteor takes out Henne before week 1.

i'll be there that monday night against the Jets and hopefully on new years down in Miami. word on the street is Henne and Marshall are looking good with this new offense
nerd.gif

11-5 if Jake Longs healthy... COME AT ME BROS.

aww the phins think they're actually contending for the division this year, that's so cute.

laugh.gif
good looks on making this thread finnns. between the jets, phins, and pats fans, it should be a good time in here

that should be a good one on MNF. usually a tough one down in MIA. can't wait
pimp.gif

Game 1 Monday night football is so awesome.  Let's me check out everything I want on opening day without having to miss other games during mine. 
pimp.gif

Then add that we're playing the Pats, makes it all that much better. 

Patriots
Dolphins
Bills

Who am I missing?  Don't we have another team in our division? 
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

I swear we are the best group of fans on NT. Team Jets > the rest of you goons, though.

This thread should be
pimp.gif

^ lies...theres like 5 of you that are cool...the rest can go screw. there is that ONE jet fan on here who i think is seriously half ******ed
laugh.gif

nah y'all definitely roll the deepest on NT though. it's like a damn infestation of jets fans.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

^ lies...theres like 5 of you that are cool...the rest can go screw. there is that ONE jet fan on here who i think is seriously half ******ed
laugh.gif

nah y'all definitely roll the deepest on NT though. it's like a damn infestation of jets fans.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

dude try goin to Jet games. once the Sanchez jersey is applied, even a 6 year old girl will start talking like Ronnie from the Jersey Shore
sick.gif

laugh.gif

Most Jest fans I don't have a problem with on here. A couple though... wow, all I can say is cesspool

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]good luck dealing with another sweep Jets fans.... gonna be a great thread.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]looking forward to the monday night opener. [/color]

pats carry the division.. jets get the wild card

and i'm hoping we (the eagles) can carry 3 out of the 4 against the AFC east.. which is doable I THINK, just have to take care of business in miami and in buffalo.. then pull out 1 against either the pats or jets (luckily we play both at the linc)

Thing is that the Dolphins are the biggest mistory in the division. We know that the Jets and Pats are going to be good, and that Buffalo will be trash as usual. The Dolphins though got a good D, they got playmakers on O, a solid O-line, and one of the best kickers in the NFL. Henne can throw, he showed flashes last couple of years. Marshall and Bess are beasts. Vontae Davis is a top-10 CB (imo). Carlos Dansby and Cameron Wake can play too. I think they will be alright.

Honestly, they could be anywhere between 11-5 and 5-11.

all yall can watch and see Gronk go for 80 balls and 14 TD's

Haynesworth and Wilfork in the 4-3 will have Sanchez crying back to his teenage girls in Connecticut.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

all yall can watch and see Gronk go for 80 balls and 14 TD's

Haynesworth and Wilfork in the 4-3 will have Sanchez crying back to his teenage girls in Connecticut.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Tom Brady > Your Dad.

Here he is spending time with his bastard son, as opposed to raping underage girls like others in conference:

Tom-Brady-laughs-467x500.jpg

Tom-Brady-Jack-Brady-364x500.jpg

Tom-Brady-Lifts-Jack-Brady-403x500.jpg

Tom-and-Jack-Brady-377x500.jpg

Father of the year.............
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom