2011 Air Jordan 11 Concord.... Legit check!

not fake but probably and unauthorized/grey market pair since theres no yellowing on the pods

Fake... no yellowing on the soles is a huge red flag! Even kept in ziplock bags etc, always minor yellowing on soles

How can you even tell that there's no yellowing?? Cameras always change how the soles look. Just because there is no yellowing doesn't mean they're fake. Wtf. I've seen plenty of shoes that are kept icy for years

Im gonna say they are GM based on the roundness of the heel midsoles(both shoes) where it should come to more of a point IMO. This also makes the PL cut look off. This is a pretty common flaw on GMs i see floating around.. Also the trees look like the wrong color or something.. Maybe its just the pic.

*Also those soles are skeptically icey IMO too.

Last edited:
Im gonna say they are GM based on the roundness of the heel midsoles(both shoes) where it should come to more of a point IMO. This also makes the PL cut look off. This is a pretty common flaw on GMs i see floating around.. Also the trees look like the wrong color or something.. Maybe its just the pic.

*Also those soles are skeptically icey IMO 
I agree with him there mos def GM pair me personally I would never wear GM

Back
Top Bottom