2011 AIR JORDAN 11 CONCORDS LEGIT CHECK-a lil bit of help here wont hurt :D

I think you misconstrued my anologies.

I'm not saying they get manufactured in the same factories... they don't have to bro.

So 5 chineses nike workers going to work in that nike factory making shoes all day 7 days a week. Then one day decide to all get together open a factory out in the remote area and start manufacturing them behing nike's back. Now, all of the sudden -- these runs become fakes??? But when they phisically make these same shoes inside a Nike one -- only then they become legit???

So you're saying the location where the shoes are being manufactured is responsible for making the shoes real? The location and not the worker following the blueprint to the T regardless of where he's located???

The location has nothing to do with anything whatsoever. Nike factory or ChinWang factory is pointless. Knowledge and following blueprints is what make a pair legit regardless the location.

For your information, as I stated earlier, Timmy and others, I believe you too... and other regulars have sealed my pair with a legit stamp all 100. paper was on point, box, fonts, collar, cf and all the rest. So, yes, they already caugh up son! Not the majority of them but few are making them perfectly already. It's just a matter of time for the rest of them to follow through which will happen within a year I believe if not less. Mark my word.

And yes -- it's the SAME ball game, whether we speaking of arts, dishes, commodities, the definition of authenticity is true for all of them. Any of your pairs are copies, if you buy a Drake album, you just bought a copy (e.g., a million copy sold = platinum) True authenticity is when there are no duplicates/copies like a painting from Pablo Picasso. The moment you start making copies of a product "authenticity" will only apply to the conceptual design and not to the commodity being reproduce in mass. So someone with enough capacity and knnowledge can freely produce a copy of pair of JB based on the authentic conceptual design just like aanyone can make an authentic Malaysian or Jamaican dish so long the instructions are followed to the T despite his/her location.

I've studied art and authenticity was one of the big subject, I know what I'm talking about.

Last edited:
Alright. Say what you must. But half of what you just said is your opinion, and everyone will always have their own opinion.

I think I speak for most hardcore sneaker heads here when I say that it DOES make the shoe authentic when and only when the shoes are manufactured by Nike factories.

Someone that collects rare baseball cards isn't going to want something that was made by a different company no matter how down to the T the card is.

So authenticity of retail pairs and everything else will always be arguable. Say what you want but most people do prefer to stick with Nike/JB.

It's not about wanting the old wine.. It's about not wanting a wine made by someone you don't trust...

well someone in this thread works at that factory, and we're ruining his hustle 
laugh.gif

[/quote]Bottom line, in the English dictionary -- "unofficial" and "unauthorized" are NOT synonymous to the words "fake" and "counterfeit". -- that's a fact.

So when you're saying the oppossite -- just know it is from your own made up definition in the attempt to make you feel somehow better with the product you own. [/quote]

straight from thesaurus.com fam.. http://thesaurus.com/browse/authentic.. better stick to art school. I'm so gonna need to see them joints I said were legit too please.

Last edited:
I think you misconstrued my anologies.

I'm not saying they get manufactured in the same factories... they don't have to bro.

So 5 chineses nike workers going to work in that nike factory making shoes all day 7 days a week. Then one day decide to all get together open a factory out in the remote area and start manufacturing them behing nike's back. Now, all of the sudden -- these runs become fakes??? But when they phisically make these same shoes inside a Nike one -- only then they become legit???

So you're saying the location where the shoes are being manufactured is responsible for making the shoes real? The location and not the worker following the blueprint to the T regardless of where he's located???

The location has nothing to do with anything whatsoever. Nike factory or ChinWang factory is pointless. Knowledge and following blueprints is what make a pair legit regardless the location.

For your information, as I stated earlier, Timmy and others, I believe you too... and other regulars have sealed my pair with a legit stamp all 100. paper was on point, box, fonts, collar, cf and all the rest. So, yes, they already caugh up son! Not the majority of them but few are making them perfectly already. It's just a matter of time for the rest of them to follow through which will happen within a year I believe if not less. Mark my word.

And yes -- it's the SAME ball game, whether we speaking of arts, dishes, commodities, the definition of authenticity is true for all of them. Any of your pairs are copies, if you buy a Drake album, you just bought a copy (e.g., a million copy sold = platinum) True authenticity is when there are no duplicates/copies like a painting from Pablo Picasso. The moment you start making copies of a product "authenticity" will only apply to the conceptual design and not to the commodity being reproduce in mass. So someone with enough capacity and knnowledge can freely produce a copy of pair of JB based on the authentic conceptual design just like aanyone can make an authentic Malaysian or Jamaican dish so long the instructions are followed to the T despite his/her location.

I've studied art and authenticity was one of the big subject, I know what I'm talking about.
ok so following your lead.. I work for 10 yrs 7days a week studying the great Piccaso in and out.. Then one day I decide to replicate his paintings A Mirror, and Le Lecture I have copied these paintings "to the T" stroke for stroke.. Are they legit authentic Piccaso's or just good copies?

Last edited:
I totally agree with you. Then members playing the authority/expert figure, should have a little disclaimer some like this:

"I believe shoes are fake because sole too icy and I PERSONALLY believe anything manufactured outside of Nike is fake "

That will be more appropriate don't you think? But you are screaming out your bias opinion totally unfounded and trying to make them as factual as possible which is wrong and kinda immature . State your opinion as you free to do so but at least allow room for doubts unless you have hardcore facts.

In my case, I presented you with facts NOT opinions... I proved you that there are no connection between Fake and Unauthorized. The English dictionary is my best source which supports all my analogies given. Try Thesaurus and look up the synonyms for the words "fake", counterfeit", "replica" and you'll see the word "unauthorized" in not found there.

Selling liquor without a license doesn't mean I'm selling fake liquor...

If you are that loyal to Nike, yea go ahead show your loyalty! but if you couldn't care less about that loyalty **** and just want a nice authentic pair that was made with respect of the original conceptual design but outside of Nike, -- That won't be an issue at all. At the end of the day, they are all copies from the same original design.

As far as trust -- I trust what I see when I examine a pair -- I don't go by who made the shoe -- (Nike factory, Chin Wang factory i.e., location) is completely irrelevant . -- At the end of the day both factories are materializing Tinker's design... Only difference is one is allowed to do so and holds a copyright license. THAT'S ALL !

Not at all fam -- just trying to be mature on the situation and set emotions aside a for bit. Doesn't mean I disagree with you that I must be running an illegal business selliing unofficial shoes... C'mon man! I'm very open minded and look at facts and not illusions bro. You've been deluted into thinking your pair holds more value than an unofficial one -- only difference is "legal paperwork" if no distinction can't be establish (e.g. thick collar vs thin)

TIMMYBRIXXX, what the hell you're trying to establish with that link??? You're showing me synonyms of the word "authentic" and???

Funny cuz none of these synonyms actually help you out in making your point. I don't see the word "authorized" there as synonymous to "authentic" -- that would have helped you... Here let me do a better job:

http://thesaurus.com/browse/counterfeit

http://thesaurus.com/browse/replica

http://thesaurus.com/browse/fake

Now, please tell me if you see "UNAUTHORIZED" being a synonym of any of these words??? I mean, you said unauthorized = fakes, replica, counterfeit right??? So here I just used your own source against you -- Thesaurus -- that right !

No connection whatsoever -- learn how to present facts when authenticating a pair instead of immature fallacies. If you can't do that -- then state that it's your sole opinion and you could be wrong. How bout modesty for a change?

Art school? Yea I'm sticking to it and you should enrolled to -- that'll educate you on what's authentic. Really, take some classes man, then you'll realize how wrong you were.

Dude it has nothing to do with loyalty.. WTF do they do for me? Actually I'm about like everyone else when it comes to overpriced kicks and the quality of product we get today.. IMHO JB is like the puppy who keeps pissing on the floor but you love it so much you just gotta keep it.. All you have to do is understand the hustle.. You actually want me to believe that the GM air Jordan's are different from the "unauthorized" Rolexs or Golf clubs or handbags or DVDs or electronics etc. Out there?. I don't buy it.. Just bc something looks the same doesn't mean it is the same..

A bottle of water and a bottle of vodka look exactly the same too.
A kit car Ferrari looks like a real Ferrari also, except it's built on a Neon frame.. My point is ANYTHING in the world that is counterfeit has cut corners to make a "comparable" product.. We have all had the cheap Mac and cheese right?

Last edited:
OH an just an fyi I have a Bachelor's Degree in Media Arts and Animation. I'm done here..believe what you wish..

Your analogies are completely backwards... First I didn't say all products from GMs are authentic. I said few of them got them shoes perfected to the T. Some folks on here say that all GMs are same as officials which I disagree. The majority of them are fakes because of few distinction such as the collar, stretched 23 and so forth. But you find hard to believe that not all of them are so. In your examples, a bottle water may look like a bottle of Vodka but the content inside is different right? Furthermore we need testing to see if it's actually the same bottle. TIMMY, they are fakes out there no doubt! But there are real, authentic UNAUTHORIZED pairs of JB as well ! And if you don't believe that, then just you'.ll be staying in the dark and out-dated. And UNAUTHORIZED doesn't mean FAKE unless you want to go ahead and ignore the English dictionary altogether...

When someone presents a pair for a legit check -- we must first find out his stance. Is he a sneakerhead, collector or he cares only for an authentic pair BY DEFINITION authorized or unauthorized, so long it's authentic down to the same glue smell and inside stitching patterns. If he's like me -- I will tell him don't worry about that yellow perished sole - fresh sole means -- recent, thus fresh -- and in better condition -- that is if no other distinction is spotted that will make it a fake. However if he's like you, then, you''ll be the best to guide and advise him with your own view point. simple.

At the end of the day -- legal documentation make the difference between unauthorized and authorized

And quality, material and respect of the original design -- make the difference between a fake and an authentic. It's not mathematical dude. SIMPLE

Don't get all butt hurt

well YOU believe what you wish bro -- no hard feelings. You're free to promote your fake English dictionary to the world -- I'm sure the same ignorant kids will take your words for it. I just proved you that there is no connection between unauthorized and counterfeit as you claimed so many times. They're not even close.

Fakes are fakes -- distinguishable from originals

Unauthorized (by DEFINITION) -- Made or sold illegally without proper legal documentation -- However, authentic, by feel, look, preciseness in respective design and quality -- thus 100% authentic.

To think that, location such as factories and environment have anything to do in determining the authenticity of a pair -- is quite preposterous, but yet -- here you are with that nonsense.

first of all, it's impossible to duplicate a Picasso artwork or any unique painting stroke for stroke. Many have tried and failed and ended up behind bars.

Keep in mind, there is only ONE artwork to compare it to -- which makes it easier to authenticate it with no rooms for reproduction flaws as a justification for spotted differences.

Also, the artwork was meant to be ONE in existence, not 2, not 3... So the authentication criteria will be start from that. Is this artwork guaranteed to be the only one in existence? once you find out that a second one was located then you know one of them has to be fake. Then whoever's selling it will have to demonstrate where he procured it. So you see, even if the resemblance is 99% accurate, the authentication process won't stop there.

Now with an artwork authored by someone with an objective for mass reproduction (i.e., allowing copies to be made) authentic doesn't exist in those copies, meaning, anyone with the capacity and resources can make a copy. Authentication becomes harder as for example, a stretched 23 on a pair of 11's -- in order to be certain that this makes the pair fake -- you will need to verify all 200,000+ releases and not find a single stretched 23... only this will make that pair fake beyond reasonable doubt...

For example you said rounded mid-sole = fakes but yet other members have proved you wrong when their pairs purchased at authorized retailers had that rounded mid-sole and widow peaks. My FT pair has widow peaks as well... See where the trouble is???

When you allow copies to be made -- the separation comes between those who are allowed to make copies and those who aren't -- THAT'S ALL (in order words, authorized vs unauthorized)

Last edited:
shakdream shakdream

I posted this in another thread where this argument was made...it will probably fall on deaf ears here too but oh well...

Sorry to post this again, but i cant make anymore clear an argument:

The funniest thing i ever heard was him sayin 'if u think my shoes arent real even tho they were made in the same place with the same stuff by the same people then in a way yours are fake too'

The argument made above is similar to what shakdream is saying in a sense, coming from 'one true original', below i address the RUMOR/theory/rumor that GM pairs are made 'in the same blah by the same blah with the same blah blah as authorized pairs'

First off LOL, theres ZERO evidence this is what happens with GM jordans, NONE!!! If someone can show me with evidence all the way down the line from a GM pair being made to them recieving the shoes then MAYBE this argument can be made into a half truth. But the other half would be they dont go through nikes QC or approval. Even as the idiot murdaface said, after nike gets samples they may change the design some way(the only legit thing he said btw). What if your GM was made to sample specs? Or with left over sample materials that arent the same as RD pair materials in a way not obvious to the naked eye, or a material supposed to be the same, looks the same but supplied from two different companies?(i.e. Patent leather from ABC company for samples, vs. XYZ Company for RD pairs, looks the same, but it isnt) Next...these are fake for another reason...ANY legit retail item has its own individual UPC...not one UPC for 1000 items cloned from one original....the last, and best part of him saying in a way ours are fake, ASSUMING HE CAN PROVE THAT HIS SHOES ARE MADE 'in the same place with the same materials by the same people(that he tells himself)' would one consider an item from Gucci, Louboutin, LV, Prada...etc a legit item if it was a clone from one original a factory claimed to make at one time with 1000 items having the same UPC??? Would that argument even be made for an item from one of those companies without ANY proof the same place/people/materials were used to make it??? NO!!! They would say its fake for SO MANY REASONS, one of which being the burden of proof that it came from the same place made by the same people with the same materials, people dont just buy into that when purchasing an item from a high end retailer so why is nike and jordan brand products treated any differently??? Do you find anyone that bought a Gucci/LV/Burberry/Prada wallet from Canal Street claiming its real? No, the people that sell them maybe(much like those who SELL GM jordans) but the people who buy the item know better then to claim something as dumb as to claim 'it real cuz its made by the same ppl/in the same place with the same stuff so that makes it legit' because theyre trying to come across as sophisticated by purchasing an item from a retailer like that in the first place.

And as far as your artwork analogy, artists actually usually paint a few of the same piece and settle on the one they think is the best collectively, which is why pieces usually have a number X out of Y in the bottom right hand corner, to signify this. Sure the others may be destroyed....and not all artists may number them to give off the impression only one was made but that in fact is not true. The problem in authenticating one is that they are only made by one person, with few comparisons(other similar work by them) in existence usually, as well the fact that artists may have used different techniques for one then another, trying different things to see which yielded the better results, thus making the 'painting strokes' different from the 'one true authentic' and causing people to assume/conclude that another one is fake. The problem with this argument for kicks is that there is a reason JB quality is what it is, a reason their specs are what they are etc....they have it down to an efficient science to turn the most profit possible. In factories making GMs theres no proof they follow the same procedure/protocol/production line.

Last edited:
What if you keep your concords rapped in saran wrap, air them out weekly, and in a temperature controlled room such as used for acoustic guitars? I'm sure someone out there has got an icy pair still, though not many

if you have concords or space jams with NO yellowing at all they are unauthorized or FAKE. Sure, some pairs will be icier than others but all should have at least a minor yellowing around the pods by now. If i knew someone wearing space jams with icey soles i would immediately let him know that they are fake, its just not possible.

This stupid argument keeps coming back, smh. People post in the LEGIT CHECK to find out if the pair they got or are in the process of getting is a legit authorized nike product, if the pair is unauthorized then it is no longer a nike PRODUCT so thus it is fake. They post here to get help from people who know how to closely distinct fakes from reals, such as timmy and sure hes probly made some mistakes in the past but not many.

Basically your point in posting here is to prevent these legit checkers to start giving the legit mark on unauthorized pairs which is absolutely ridiculous..

bottomline the photos ive posted are GMs? :D thats what i need, if its legit or not.. first of all i started this thread in hopes to have answers in you guys and i thank you for that :D i really dont know why did shakdream all of a sudden came posting in my thread guns blazing and all.. i just want answers if this is legit or not.. ive been looking for a pair quite sometime now. :D BTW no flames intended 

yea they are GMs, keep looking youll find one for a decent price eventually and always post here before you buy, ALOT of fakes out there especially 11s

yeah its kinda hard looking for a deadstock pair here in the Philippines for $350...well i hope i can find an Official Release version in the future. 

Last edited:
first of all, it's impossible to duplicate a Picasso artwork or any unique painting stroke for stroke. Many have tried and failed and ended up behind bars.

For example you said rounded mid-sole = fakes but yet other members have proved you wrong when their pairs purchased at authorized retailers had that rounded mid-sole and widows peaks

I Think you should check this out.. I'm sure your art teacher never mentioned this guy right? http://www.theartnewspaper.com/medi...o-can-paint-like-Pollock-and-Rothko-too/30670

http://mobile.businessweek.com/arti...n-80-million-art-fraud-a-master-forger-speaks

Have you ever heard of Guy Hain.. If not ask your art teacher about him.. this guy made GM Rodins..He actually used the original molds from Rodin much like the claimed factories do to produce GM merchandise..He created the replica statues and tried to pass them off as legit Rodins..SAME MOLDS, Fugazi sculpture..Simple. After he stamped the Rodins foundery name on them they become fake.. Just like when a GM stamps a Jumpman logo on a questionable 100,000 pairs of kicks.. The Jumpmen logos can be considered the signature in this case.. An before you start with another foolish argument...ALL legit pairs have #s..For instance JB orders 1M pairs of X..Now this factory produces that order and makes another 10,000 pair on the side.. that EXTRA 10,000 pair are counterfeit correct? Please tell me the difference between this and the Rodin statues?

First off I have NEVER failed a pair of kicks simply for widows peaks or rounded midsoles.These are tells yes but not definitive..This does happen on RD pairs.. I've wrote that many times in the past.

Here's another example.. Many of the master artists had apprentices..These apprentices studied and painted in the masters style passed down to them by the master himself.. If Piccaso's apprentice painted a piece and signs Piccaso's name this does not hold the value of a personally painted piece by the master himself. Why? Bc people want a true Piccaso.. Not a piece painted by his apprentices..

Also let me explain some English for you.. Authentic...Antonyms are Counterfeit, Fake, Invalid, Ungenuine, Falsified, UNAUTHORIZED..
Now if these are all anytonyms for authentic then that makes them synonyms of each other..SO fake and unauthorized are the same.. Please stop trying to say I'm making up definitions to feed my fire.. that's just not the case..

We could go back and forth for days about this BS.. The truth to this story is this is not 7 poor guys doing this on a weekend for extra cash.. This is a very organized hustle.. Organized Crime to be more specific.. When you knowingly buy a counterfeit item from China etc. chances are you are lining the pockets of the Triads, or some other organized criminals.. I for one would rather give my money to a legit American company that gives me sub par merchandise every now and again than to the Chinese Mob but do you fam..

i forgot to put here that the pair are already been worn like 2 times.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom