2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

No size 13s..
30t6p3b.gif

I just ordered from sneakerstuff. Better late than never! To think I was actually going to risk camping out in the harsh winters for these, nah. So my total comes up to 120 euros = 162.1800 US dollars... .. Free shipping from overseas and I hope this is good!

I just ordered from sneakerstuff. Better late than never! To think I was actually going to risk camping out in the harsh winters for these, nah. So my total comes up to 120 euros = 162.1800 US dollars... .. Free shipping from overseas and I hope this is good!

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

the leather is a bit stiff on the 2011's, but i cant complain. one of my favorite jordans
pimp.gif

9ppcfl.jpg

8zl6k5.jpg
that side by side comparison looks pretty good. elephant print looks perfect on these 2011s.
cant wait to cop next week and complete my OG colorway set.

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

the leather is a bit stiff on the 2011's, but i cant complain. one of my favorite jordans
pimp.gif

9ppcfl.jpg

8zl6k5.jpg
that side by side comparison looks pretty good. elephant print looks perfect on these 2011s.
cant wait to cop next week and complete my OG colorway set.

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

cdp pair were horrible quality 4w. i would reconsider

What's so great about these?

Definatly not the greatest but built better than the cdp's.... Once I got the w/c I hated my CDP pair even more.... 3's are my favorite j's but IMO the CDP pair has been the worst 3 yet quality wise... Some may have a different opinion though... I didn't like the feel of the shoe all together

no complaints with the cdp3 here.  i copped 2 and wore 1 of 'em many times and they still have a ton of life left.

i didn't examine them for hours but the only differences i noticed between the two are: the 2011 is shinier, the tongue seems stiffer, & the insert is gray rather than red.

if u don't have a black cement 3 and u have the opportunity to cop these, do so because it'll probably be awhile before jb releases them again.

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

cdp pair were horrible quality 4w. i would reconsider

What's so great about these?

Definatly not the greatest but built better than the cdp's.... Once I got the w/c I hated my CDP pair even more.... 3's are my favorite j's but IMO the CDP pair has been the worst 3 yet quality wise... Some may have a different opinion though... I didn't like the feel of the shoe all together

no complaints with the cdp3 here.  i copped 2 and wore 1 of 'em many times and they still have a ton of life left.

i didn't examine them for hours but the only differences i noticed between the two are: the 2011 is shinier, the tongue seems stiffer, & the insert is gray rather than red.

if u don't have a black cement 3 and u have the opportunity to cop these, do so because it'll probably be awhile before jb releases them again.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by stresseddesserts

Should be enough to go around . Seriously.

laugh.gif
have you smashed yet?

I'm holding out until marriage. I wanna make sure she's the one.

And so far (even tho she cheated on me last weekend and we made up this week)...

i'm starting to think our stars are aligning. We'll be ok.

; )

Originally Posted by stresseddesserts

Should be enough to go around . Seriously.

laugh.gif
have you smashed yet?

And so far (even tho she cheated on me last weekend and we made up this week)...

; )

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

laugh.gif
have you smashed yet?

; )

ji12xi.jpg

Well I hope you guys patch things up soon..

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

laugh.gif
have you smashed yet?

; )

ji12xi.jpg

Well I hope you guys patch things up soon..

Back
Top Bottom