2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Nor do they look the same. That extra padding the 3's had from 2001-2003, made the shoe fit like a glove.

I ain't one to argue, but the padding from the 2001 BC's is stiff as #@+! and doesn't make the shoe much more comfortable.  I've had two DS 2001 BC 3's and they're all made like this.  The sock liner though... is made of the finest weave material ever.  It's softer than the inside of a brand new sweatshirt.

Nor do they look the same. That extra padding the 3's had from 2001-2003, made the shoe fit like a glove.

I ain't one to argue, but the padding from the 2001 BC's is stiff as #@+! and doesn't make the shoe much more comfortable.  I've had two DS 2001 BC 3's and they're all made like this.  The sock liner though... is made of the finest weave material ever.  It's softer than the inside of a brand new sweatshirt.

Originally Posted by civicex

I can deal with the stiff padding, because it's padding.  The comfort is there, it's a great shoe.  I feel like I'm walking on clouds with them on. 

Originally Posted by civicex

I can deal with the stiff padding, because it's padding.  The comfort is there, it's a great shoe.  I feel like I'm walking on clouds with them on. 

this is one of my favorite colorways of the 3s i will be coppin these hopefully these wont come pre creased like the white cements did

this is one of my favorite colorways of the 3s i will be coppin these hopefully these wont come pre creased like the white cements did

I originally planned to skip this release but i just traded my vnds cdp 3 and used cdp 4 for some deadstock doerenbechr 3. I will probably double up on this release.

I originally planned to skip this release but i just traded my vnds cdp 3 and used cdp 4 for some deadstock doerenbechr 3. I will probably double up on this release.

i hate when i already kno what my girls gonna get me for my bday this year...but these r crack!

i hate when i already kno what my girls gonna get me for my bday this year...but these r crack!

I have sum 01's that need to be repainted, being that the 3's r one of my favs i'll prob cop these

Back
Top Bottom