2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Still haven't broke out my CDP pair, so passing on these.

cdp pair were horrible quality 4w. i would reconsider
We'll see how good the Eastbay Platinum Club customer service # is tonight.  If I can get a pair there, I will.  If not, oh well. No big deal.

We'll see how good the Eastbay Platinum Club customer service # is tonight.  If I can get a pair there, I will.  If not, oh well. No big deal.

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by stresseddesserts

Should be enough to go around . Seriously.

Yes, i know that.

But i don't have the luxury of going out black friday or being online next thursday night
cuz i'm meeting my girls family for the first time Thanksgiving night.

How am i gonna look being online at somebody's house trying to buy shoes when my
purpose is to make a good impression? (Not impossible, but i don't have a piece of mind
about it).

It's just not looking real good to me. I wanted the CDP when they came out but i was
unemployed back in 08 cuz i was in/out the hospital for treatment. 

I try to keep a good sense of humor about it but... looks like too many people have
the same shoe size as I (eleven apparently the biggest selling size in history).

Always hear about people hooking up other members but in my 10 years on Niketalk,
haven't personally seen any of that crew love. 

But i'm always lovin' the crew... lovin the crew (would give hugs to you dudes. Even
clean some rugs for the boo's. 'Cept fam, put nothing above shoes, that's my news).

laugh.gif
have you smashed yet?

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by stresseddesserts

Should be enough to go around . Seriously.

Yes, i know that.

But i don't have the luxury of going out black friday or being online next thursday night
cuz i'm meeting my girls family for the first time Thanksgiving night.

How am i gonna look being online at somebody's house trying to buy shoes when my
purpose is to make a good impression? (Not impossible, but i don't have a piece of mind
about it).

It's just not looking real good to me. I wanted the CDP when they came out but i was
unemployed back in 08 cuz i was in/out the hospital for treatment. 

I try to keep a good sense of humor about it but... looks like too many people have
the same shoe size as I (eleven apparently the biggest selling size in history).

Always hear about people hooking up other members but in my 10 years on Niketalk,
haven't personally seen any of that crew love. 

But i'm always lovin' the crew... lovin the crew (would give hugs to you dudes. Even
clean some rugs for the boo's. 'Cept fam, put nothing above shoes, that's my news).

laugh.gif
have you smashed yet?

I've got nothing but good things to say about the UK shops, now lets hope there aren't any freak snowstorms grounding everything coming out of Europe like last year.
Edit: Except for size.co.uk, they ship things SLOWLY and don't ship with a tracking number, I ordered some dunks from them earlier this year and I nearly did a back charge on them when it took a month of my shoes to arrive.

I've got nothing but good things to say about the UK shops, now lets hope there aren't any freak snowstorms grounding everything coming out of Europe like last year.
Edit: Except for size.co.uk, they ship things SLOWLY and don't ship with a tracking number, I ordered some dunks from them earlier this year and I nearly did a back charge on them when it took a month of my shoes to arrive.

Can't believe I missed out on end clothing, they said that the pre-launch is all that they're doing, *shrugs*, endshipaw11 didn't work for me for free shipping also.

Can't believe I missed out on end clothing, they said that the pre-launch is all that they're doing, *shrugs*, endshipaw11 didn't work for me for free shipping also.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

What's so great about these?

Definatly not the greatest but built better than the cdp's.... Once I got the w/c I hated my CDP pair even more.... 3's are my favorite j's but IMO the CDP pair has been the worst 3 yet quality wise... Some may have a different opinion though... I didn't like the feel of the shoe all together

Originally Posted by Magic1978

What's so great about these?

Definatly not the greatest but built better than the cdp's.... Once I got the w/c I hated my CDP pair even more.... 3's are my favorite j's but IMO the CDP pair has been the worst 3 yet quality wise... Some may have a different opinion though... I didn't like the feel of the shoe all together

Back
Top Bottom