2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

We are sorry to hear about you receiving the wrong size shoes. 
frown.gif
  We have received your private message, so we are replying to that.

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by mrfantasticj

THIS MESSAGE IS FOR EASTBAYREP:

Oh yeah, I forgot one minute detail...I didn't even receive a packing slip or a return shipping label with my order. Just two boxes...nothing in either one.
me too...I thought that was weird...always had a packing slip with my Eastbay orders too. 

Most customers that order launch shoes do not return them, so to save time, our Warehouse no longer includes the invoices in the package with the launch shoes.

EastbayRep - Ray

The portion that i bolded there... are you guys reading the same thing i'm reading?

LOL at that logic. Really? Man, i can't even fathom that justification without wanting somebody
to hump my couch raw and stomp on it with dirty platform shoes after a meal of pancakes.

That's like going to a restaurant and not getting ice in your water cuz the waiter's reasoning was,

"Well, there's no ice in your cup because we have air conditioning turned on - so it's cool enough
in this venue. And... we figured it would just melt in the cup anyway. What's the point?"

Or buying a car in Arizona without windshield wipers cuz the salesman said,

"Well, it doesn't rain much here. And if it does, if you drive fast enough, you can dodge the rain or
wait 'til it evaporates."

Very nice Reigh. Good job.

Keep up the hotness, stud biscuit.

Umph!

picked up my 2 pair yesterday and 2 more on ups truck right now! hope the people who order from finishline restock won't get your orders canceled.

picked up my 2 pair yesterday and 2 more on ups truck right now! hope the people who order from finishline restock won't get your orders canceled.

I got my pair from eastbay....with a packaging slip...in the right size....in great (pre-creased) condition.  I feel you guys though if i got the wrong size id be sooooo pissed hope something works out for you.

I am going to try the magic eraser on my leather this weekend.  I hate the shiny leather the shiny midsole doesn't bother me as much.  The shiny leather on my white cements doesn't bother me either because they are white...so i guess they look bright anyway.  But the black looks stupid.  If anyone has before and after pics of the leather being erasered would appreciate the post.

I got my pair from eastbay....with a packaging slip...in the right size....in great (pre-creased) condition.  I feel you guys though if i got the wrong size id be sooooo pissed hope something works out for you.

I am going to try the magic eraser on my leather this weekend.  I hate the shiny leather the shiny midsole doesn't bother me as much.  The shiny leather on my white cements doesn't bother me either because they are white...so i guess they look bright anyway.  But the black looks stupid.  If anyone has before and after pics of the leather being erasered would appreciate the post.

Most customers that order launch shoes do not return them, so to save time, our Warehouse no longer includes the invoices in the package with the launch shoes.

Are you serious?! How can you guys assume what the customer is going to do? I know I did receive at least one pair that didn't come w/ the invoice and thought it was strange. Didn't know that was done intentionally.  I might expect a private seller from ebay not including anything else with the package, but you guys are an official online retailer.  I actually have never heard of anyone getting wrong sizes from Eastbay until recently...maybe this is the reason for people getting the wrong sizes?

Are you serious?! How can you guys assume what the customer is going to do? I know I did receive at least one pair that didn't come w/ the invoice and thought it was strange. Didn't know that was done intentionally.  I might expect a private seller from ebay not including anything else with the package, but you guys are an official online retailer.  I actually have never heard of anyone getting wrong sizes from Eastbay until recently...maybe this is the reason for people getting the wrong sizes?

Originally Posted by bOba BaLLa

Are you serious?! How can you guys assume what the customer is going to do?...maybe this is the reason for people getting the wrong sizes?

Originally Posted by bOba BaLLa

Are you serious?! How can you guys assume what the customer is going to do?...maybe this is the reason for people getting the wrong sizes?

I'm not salty at the resellers who bought this shoe out just to make a profit, I get it. It's an opportunity to make a fast buck and I'm totally with that. My beef is with Eastbay and anyone affiliated in that goddamned warehouse that I hope burns down. 
there is shared responsibility here.  if these sneakers have the sentimental value to you as indicated, you shouldnt have bought them sight unseen.  eastbay obviously screwed up your order, its bound to happen once in a while during high volume sales.  the consumer always knowingly takes this chance.  resellers...you should put most blame on these pieces of garbage.  demand is high, but not nearly to the artificially inflated levels resellers cause.  but this is what happens in the internet age when people who cant really afford to buy the shoes in the first place need to hock enough pairs at a gouged price to cover their own.

I'm not salty at the resellers who bought this shoe out just to make a profit, I get it. It's an opportunity to make a fast buck and I'm totally with that. My beef is with Eastbay and anyone affiliated in that goddamned warehouse that I hope burns down. 
there is shared responsibility here.  if these sneakers have the sentimental value to you as indicated, you shouldnt have bought them sight unseen.  eastbay obviously screwed up your order, its bound to happen once in a while during high volume sales.  the consumer always knowingly takes this chance.  resellers...you should put most blame on these pieces of garbage.  demand is high, but not nearly to the artificially inflated levels resellers cause.  but this is what happens in the internet age when people who cant really afford to buy the shoes in the first place need to hock enough pairs at a gouged price to cover their own.

Originally Posted by Meetthahustla

How many pairs could you have purchased on Finishline? I didn't see a limit so I ordered 4
nerd.gif

You probably shouldn't have ordered so many. One or two you might have gotten them, four, be prepare to be waiting around for your credit.

Originally Posted by Meetthahustla

How many pairs could you have purchased on Finishline? I didn't see a limit so I ordered 4
nerd.gif

You probably shouldn't have ordered so many. One or two you might have gotten them, four, be prepare to be waiting around for your credit.

Back
Top Bottom