Originally Posted by comacoma33

Got my 2 pairs, so I am good.

Not worried about quality.

Resell is already through the roof.

$350 on Craigslist.

Peace.
$350?
roll.gif
yea....  ive been watching on ebay for a week and theyre going for around $200 shipped right now and trending downward slowly.  i just want a pair to wear because ive loved these since i was eleven.  have been trying to decide if i just want to bite the bullet or wait until everyone is fully consumed in the concord hype in a couple weeks.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by comacoma33

Got my 2 pairs, so I am good.

Not worried about quality.

Resell is already through the roof.

$350 on Craigslist.

Peace.
$350?
roll.gif
yea....  ive been watching on ebay for a week and theyre going for around $200 shipped right now and trending downward slowly.  i just want a pair to wear because ive loved these since i was eleven.  have been trying to decide if i just want to bite the bullet or wait until everyone is fully consumed in the concord hype in a couple weeks.

Originally Posted by 1man2lives

My pair. From my shop, a sale sample with block sock liner.

They look even more weird with black insole. They should have just left them red.

Originally Posted by 1man2lives

My pair. From my shop, a sale sample with block sock liner.

They look even more weird with black insole. They should have just left them red.

Got mine from NDC and they're flawless

Theyre true to size and they feel kind of tight, I kind of wanna get another pair up .5

Can Nike locate you a pair if you call them?

Got mine from NDC and they're flawless

Theyre true to size and they feel kind of tight, I kind of wanna get another pair up .5

Can Nike locate you a pair if you call them?

both my pairs from the UK were significantly better made than the my two pairs from footlocker. overall, very satisfied with crooked tongues.

both my pairs from the UK were significantly better made than the my two pairs from footlocker. overall, very satisfied with crooked tongues.

Is the fnl restock legit or is it a website error? It lists the stealths. Id hate for them to show up at my door...

Is the fnl restock legit or is it a website error? It lists the stealths. Id hate for them to show up at my door...

wasn't going to wear my pair until i got a second pair...seems like i kept missing all the restocks that were going up. finally found my second pair from an NT'er and cant wait for those to come in so i can mix the two pairs up to get the best looking pair and then rock the hell out of the other ones. i usually wait some months up to a year to rock some Js after they come out but i will have to break my own rules on these and the concords coming up. 

wasn't going to wear my pair until i got a second pair...seems like i kept missing all the restocks that were going up. finally found my second pair from an NT'er and cant wait for those to come in so i can mix the two pairs up to get the best looking pair and then rock the hell out of the other ones. i usually wait some months up to a year to rock some Js after they come out but i will have to break my own rules on these and the concords coming up. 

Originally Posted by riddla713

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

Just got my 3rd pair from Niketown Houston. They are flawless. I'll take this pair and the pair from SNS and call it a day. 2 out of 3 ain't bad considering.

there is no niketown in houston or anywhere near houston, closest nike store to houston is nike dallas northpark.

You are correct sir. An NT'er posted restock info and I googled to get the info. My right shoe did fit snug due to the insert. Took it out (glued in) and trimmed the toe, all good.

Back
Top Bottom