2011 another great year for college football

Not saying it was pleasant to watch, but defense not offense wins championships...unless you're Vince Young
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Not saying it was pleasant to watch, but defense not offense wins championships...unless you're Vince Young
nerd.gif

That was cold
laugh.gif

Nah, I agree and those 2 D's looked better then anything ive seen this year. Just like everyone says they dont think pac12 teams could deal week in and week out in the SEC, I would like to see those SEC d's deal with some decent quarterbacks week in and weak out.

Unfortunately, Stanford probably loses to Oregon, OKie state will lose to Oklahoma and that probably gives us a MNC game if lsu vs oklahoma (yawn) or a reamatch of tonight (yawn)

Might as well give Boise a shot (probably yawn too)

Today in KNOW LSU is a better team than Alabama, I don't need to see a rematch to tell me that.

Alabama lost and they more than likely won't win the SEC title either. Hell no they don't deserve to play for a national championship.

Originally Posted by Statis22

Today in KNOW LSU is a better team than Alabama, I don't need to see a rematch to tell me that.

Alabama lost and they more than likely won't win the SEC title either. Hell no they don't deserve to play for a national championship.

laugh.gif
 a field goal in OT after Bama's kicker misses 4 you KNOW nothing

@@$% you don't KNOW anything after that game
laugh.gif
That game could have gone either way. It went into overtime for Christ's sake. If Bama's FG kicker gets the ball up higher or the WR hangs onto the ball on the trick play pass Bama wins. They play that game 10 times and it could easily be a 5-5 split.
I'm not saying I want a rematch but that game didn't prove anything besides the fact that both teams have really good defenses and below average QB's. 

I can totally see a NC rematch that has Alabama getting their revenge and making it that match sweeter. Done. The BCS system is rigged.

Come on Okie State! I think they could make it a little interesting vs. LSU. They've got a decent running game so it's not like they'd just sling it all day. I wish they had some more speed at WR. They got Blackmon + a bunch of slot and possession receivers to compliment him and LSU's speed will eat that up. Defense isn't great but they do lead the country in interceptions. 

Y'all acting like missed kicks aren't apart of the game though.

LSU went into their place and beat them. As of this moment that's all I need to know.

laugh.gif
That's cool..Oregon got the win, and James had a more pronounced college career, but in time everyone will see that Polk is a better back than James.

He's fast as !+#$, but Polk will have much more success in the NFL. Screen cap this for me someone...Thanks!

laugh.gif
That's cool..Oregon got the win, and James had a more pronounced college career, but in time everyone will see that Polk is a better back than James.

He's fast as $+*!, but Polk will have much more success in the NFL. Screen cap this for me someone...Thanks!

If it happens, great. But right now, based on real results, not predictions, it's not a discussion. Polk is good though, don't get me wrong.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

laugh.gif

He's fast as $+*!, but Polk will have much more success in the NFL. Screen cap this for me someone...Thanks!

Well JPZ will already do that for you.
laugh.gif

I'd love to see a Stanford-LSU championship game, assuming both win out.

Y'all acting like missed kicks aren't apart of the game though.

LSU went into their place and beat them. As of this moment that's all I need to know.

Yeah they beat us because we had to play them. Who does boise play that you think even has a remote chance of beating them? Just avoid good teams to get into the national championship. With that said though I don't think we deserve to win the national championship if we don't win the SEC.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

laugh.gif

He's fast as !+#$, but Polk will have much more success in the NFL. Screen cap this for me someone...Thanks!

How many wins does UW get for Polk having more success in the league ? I forgot.

Wow...Welcome to the conversation that was being had hours ago. I'm well aware of who won, but my argument abot Polk has nothing to do with that.

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

Come on Okie State! I think they could make it a little interesting vs. LSU. They've got a decent running game so it's not like they'd just sling it all day. I wish they had some more speed at WR. They got Blackmon + a bunch of slot and possession receivers to compliment him and LSU's speed will eat that up. Defense isn't great but they do lead the country in interceptions. 

As for LSU's defensive speed. The right play calling will eat that up. I mean its not like Hawaii's offense of years prior. Future vs future here.

Back
Top Bottom