2011 another great year for college football

Gotcha. Couldn't remember which W he said it.

I like CPR alot.

Im trying to catch up onthe game right now

And from what I'm seeing so far, Rhoads defense is stinging Weeden

Not sure if anybody's seen this yet (realignment related, so I'll put it in a spoiler):

Spoiler [+]
Acquired from the Dallas Morning News via a FOIA request through TAMU:

1-240551d8aa.jpg

damn i thought Georgia only had 1 loss
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

well %#$% either way I hope Arkansas pulls the upset

LMAOOOOO sorry chester

I just want to see complete cluster +$*% ...

I'm now rooting for a bama loss, LSU loss, OU loss to Baylor, OU win over okie state , Oregon loss to USC, Houston loss, and a Arkansas loss in the sec title game.

It would make my season

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

LMAOOOOO sorry chester

I'm now rooting for a bama loss, LSU loss, OU loss to Baylor, OU win over okie state , Oregon loss to USC, Houston loss, and a Arkansas loss in the sec title game.

It would make my season
roll.gif

That is quite the scenario

Originally Posted by Credo

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

I actually like the Oregon fans on NT, real life, not so much.  Pretty much how everyone has described them on here.  Worst fan base in CFB, hands down.

You must not know many Beaver fans then.  I get to hear 15 minute speeches on why the Beavers should still be allowed to go to a bowl game.  I actually had someone try to argue that the Beaver should be ranked!  Are you kidding me?!?  These sheep farmer's are got damn delusional!  Breathing in all this cow dung smelling air has ruined their minds!
Man there are ******ed fans from both groups.  If a fellow Beaver fan tried to argue right now that they should be ranked or going to a bowl game I would be inclined to slap them.  The Beavers are trash this year, but it isn't like I haven't heard the same type of garbage out of the mouth from Duck fans in the past.

LMAOOOOO sorry chester

It would make my season
This is basically what I want to see happen at this point as well.  Even if just LSU loses that is going to send the BCS into a panic mode.  Whatever happens though I would like to see Oregon match up against an SEC team, preferably Alabama.  Their offense is looking pretty good right now late in the season would be interesting to see what they can do now against a good defense compared to the first game of the season.  If we have to watch a LSU vs Alabama match up again though in the title game
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

LMAOOOOO sorry chester

It would make my season
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

LMAOOOOO sorry chester

It would make my season
laugh.gif
I think that = LSU vs. winner of Clemson/VTech
roll.gif

Originally Posted by The Wizard

LMAOOOOO sorry chester

It would make my season
laugh.gif
roll.gif

For a quick second I thought he was trying to find a way to get Tennessee to the title game. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by The Wizard

laugh.gif
roll.gif

For a quick second I thought he was trying to find a way to get Tennessee to the title game. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

hahaha I was looking at the rankings trying to figure out what result he was trying to get to
laugh.gif

If Houston runs the table, and LSU & Bama & OU & OrU & OKSt all lose at least one more time does that put Houston in the game against... Boise?
laugh.gif

I find it funny that Gameday is at Houston and they're talking about which one-loss team deserves to go to the title game.

Originally Posted by Newbs24

LMAOOOOO sorry chester

It would make my season
roll.gif

That is quite the scenario

If this happens though. . .

image_0.jpg

Clemson will not beat USCjr

*kool aid smile*

Wouldn't surprise me but was that just a random comment or in response to me saying 4-team playoff?  Just in case, I wasn't even saying that like we'd be in it...LSU-Oklahoma & Bama-Oregon.  That would be great.

That was just Cardo posting as Gunna cause that scenario makes it perfect for UGA to slide right in there

Back
Top Bottom