2011 another great year for college football

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Anyone hearing that Nick Saban is out at Bama after this year?

why?

I'm getting it mixed up. Apparently he told some of his staff that he's interested in the OSU job and would step down if offered. Looks like that one won't get past Urban though.

Anyone hearing that Nick Saban is out at Bama after this year?

why?

I'm getting it mixed up. Apparently he told some of his staff that he's interested in the OSU job and would step down if offered. Looks like that one won't get past Urban though.

wasn't there a report a month or two ago that said one of the major SEC coaches was going to step down at the end of the year?

Never heard that rumor about Saban.
Ohio St's list throughout this whole debacle(d) has been Meyer....................Pelini.

Apparently Stanford had been a silent to oregon for a little while now
nerd.gif

Now the buckeyes need to just sway Pittman
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

why?

wasn't there a report a month or two ago that said one of the major SEC coaches was going to step down at the end of the year?
Houston Nutt?
If not, then SS maybe

Who knows, rumors say it's;
Nutt (Kicked out)

Spurrier (
smokin.gif
 sayonara)

Saban (Alabamans would poison him 
nerd.gif
)

CMR (building a dynasty)

ohwell.gif

Big XII might be bending over for Texas again... Horns want to host a Thanksgiving Day game every year with rotating opponents rather than play home-and-home with Tech... Sounds like its leaning that way, too...

30t6p3b.gif
Big 12

I just watched Texas Tech confidential on CBS sports.

How on earth do they win down there?

the facilities look like something you would see at Louisiana-Monroe or some small school like that. and this is After recent renovations. whats their budget like down there?

Latest post about the Browneye job from a Michigan board:

- Netjets flew Meyer up on Thursday.
- Deal done. 7 years - 40 million
- Luke fickell retained as Asst. Head Coach - in fact he was involved in recruiting Meyer
- Greg Studwara - Offensive Coordinator - BGSU connection, currently OLine coach LSU
- DJ Durkin - Defensive Coordinator - FL LB Coach
- Zach Smith - WR Coach - G.A. FL - WR Coach Temple (Earle Bruce grandson)
- Mickey Marotti - Dir Football Ops - Strength coach FL
- Stan Drayton - retained by OSU - moves from WRs back to RB coach - RB coach FL
Job opening will be posted Monday/Tuesday as per State/Federal regulations - announcement Week from Tuesday @ OSU v. Duke

Obviously specific. We'll see if it pans out. Personally, I'd take our staff over this any day.

Butkus Award Finalist:
Lavonte David, University of Nebraska 
Dont'a Hightower, University of Alabama 
Jarvis Jones, University of Georgia
Luke Kuechly, Boston College 
Manti Te'o, Notre Dame University 
Courtney Upshaw, University of Alabama

Danny Trevathan should've made the list 

Mackey Award Finalist:

Orson Charles, University of Georgia 
Dwayne Allen, Clemson

Tyler Eifert, Notre Dame University