2011 College Football new unis thread

5860018384_4cd3463124_o.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Edsall leaves UCONN they put names on jersey
Edsall goes to Maryland, They take the name off. Maryland was the first team to put names on jerseys too.
i like marylands jerseys though.

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Edsall leaves UCONN they put names on jersey
Edsall goes to Maryland, They take the name off. Maryland was the first team to put names on jerseys too.
i like marylands jerseys though.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Stating the obvious here, but college football jerseys>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NFL jerseys
NFL jerseys look cheap as @#$%. 

Oregon  
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Retro Michigan 
pimp.gif

Not being a complete homer here but the Cal navy jerseys are some of the best looking in college football as well.

Pains me to say so but USC as well. 

IMO best jerseys...Okie State
pimp.gif
, Oregon (obviously), Boise State, Buffalo, Marshall, ND throwback

Unsure about...Georgia and Maryland

IMO the worst new jerseys...Arizona State (I'll probably be one of the few that doesn't like these), Michigan throwback
sick.gif

A lot of flat black being used. That Oregon uniform is so filthy
sick.gif
 That Boise St. uni is probably the cleanest all-white one that I've ever seen.

Really like the ND throwback as well.

Could Adidas bite Nike any more blatantly w/ these new gloves, though?

Have some originality.
30t6p3b.gif

[h1]Trinity gets new Nike unifoms[/h1] http://Ahttp://
Star-Telegram

Nike designers revealed to the Trinity Trojans football team for the first time at the Euless high school on Friday.

The advanced Nike Pro Combat System of Dress uniforms will be worn in Friday night's game against the Abilene Eagles at Pennington Field.

JfJ9I.Hi.58.JPG

View photos

Trinity is the first U.S. high school to don this fully integrated uniform system, which was debuted by the University of Oregon during the 2010 BCS National Championship Game. It will also be worn this season by elite college football teams, including the United States Military Academy (Army), Boise State University, University of Georgia, Louisiana State University, Michigan State University, the United States Naval Academy, The Ohio State University, University of Oregon, and Stanford University.

Nike worked closely with Trinity to bring relevant elements of the school's rich heritage into a distinguished, modern uniform design. The uniforms capture the team's unique character.

The redesigned base layer facilitates the uniform's overall innovation, delivering the ultimate in lightweight protection for maximum speed. Strategically placed seams, pads and cooling zones also help minimize distraction and optimize protective coverage.

The Nike Pro Combat System of Dress integrated uniform system provides enhanced durability and innovation from the inside out. Robust padding without the bulk offers optimal low-profile impact protection specifically throughout the crucial "hit zone" between the knees and shoulders. Nike Pro Combat Deflex padding has also been integrated in the hip and knee areas of the pant for crucial impact protection that stays in place. The base layer now features customizable protection, incorporating a thin, incredibly strong carbon fiber plate that can be placed on the thigh padding where needed.

Read more: http://www.star-telegram.com/2011/09/02/3332367/trinity-gets-new-nike-unifoms.html#ixzz1WqBiAMh2

Notre Dame and Michigan retros are dope.

I hate ASU but their new helmets/jerseys are fire
pimp.gif

Those Rutgers uniforms are niceee, but the black chinstrap is needed....

More and more teams are going with that gun metal look for the helmets
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom